Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I would say the eg would be easier and cheaper to modify, because you can get a lot of second hand dc2r parts on the cheap that will bolt straight on. But if you really prefered the ek then it would be spending a little extra. No point spending a heap of money on a car and not being happy with it.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Yeah you're right vtecing. Thanks for all the useful advice guys i really appreciate it. Atm im just waiting for my car to sell then im getting an ek for cheap that will be a daily for the time being, first thing ill do is coilovers and then saving up for my halfcut
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1,4,9
    turbo b18c FTW!!! it will scream! let me know if you get the ek and will be needing coils. i might be changing mine.
    HORSEPOWER is how hard you hit the wall.
    TORQUE is how far you go through it!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Yeah vicky... turbo b18c ftw
    FIGJAM

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Haha you know it Roy. Thanks Filo i might just do that man ill have a look at what you're running in a sec and tell ya because ill definitely be doing the suspension n stuff first because im still a p plater i cant drive with boost till next year June :P
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Squared
    I think the EK has a better chassis, much stiffer.

Half you guys completely overlooked this point with the cars. What's bolting DC2R parts on good for?

DC2 would be a good choice too, it will split the weight a little better and attract better aerodynamics due to the design of the rear.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp3st View Post
    Yeah i agree with that simon but for the time being itll be a road registered daily/weekend warrior till i can get enough funds to turn it into a full track car so then none of that still will matter to me its just for the interim.
    Thats what i once said. LOL
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    hahaha well there ya go! You're the entire reason i want to do it Flick so yeah that wouldnt surprise me :P
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    hahaha well there ya go! You're the entire reason i want to do it Flick so yeah that wouldnt surprise me :P
    Oh cheers!! I'll be honest sometimes I do regret that it's a full blown track car coz sometimes I wish I could take it to a meet or go for a cruise coz I had a pretty sweet street car, it was clean and had everything you'd want in a weekend warrior. So make sure you know what you want. Because once you go as far as I do you can't go back. Any tracks out here hervey bay???
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Yeah man im trying to keep it within the bounds of street legal for the time being because i love cruising around haha and nah they're currently discussing it with the local councils n stuff but apart from that we have to go to brisbane for any track/drag related activities
    SunCoast Hondas

nah they're currently discussing it with the local councils
    Don't hold your breath...
    DLUG Racing

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Dont worry man I'm not however i did attend one of the meetings they had and the council have approved it however they're just talking about the finer details as well as financial issues before it gets underway, so within the next 4 years it might get started :P
    SunCoast Hondas