Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Committee has already been formed
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    Quote Originally Posted by k24 View Post
    Any updates about this?

Just a suggestion - why not organise a meet up for people who are keen to join club
    have a discussion and form a committee from there?
    I think its a good start to get the ball rolling.
    Stay tuned...
    Timmy_B DC5 Build

"isnt the vtec the same concept as a turbo anyway.."

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    Comittee has been formed, there is a meet in the process of being organised soon.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by oldhonda View Post
    If there is any members from Sydney who were part of the old honda club in the mid 1980's - early 90'scould you please contact me??

I am particularly chasing down some details on S800's and would like to get in contact with Phil C who owned amny and was part of teh club..

If you know him please pass this on.

Many thanks

oldhonda

PS If anyone has the archicve of the old hondas s club printed newsletter from back then could you please contact me.

I was a member back in the 1980's. I may have some photos of an immaculate S800 somewhere.

It was a very competetive club in motorsport events back in the day..... but sadly they all grew old & fat, had kids & bought Toyota's........

Honda Car Club NSW official meet and greet

Ok here is the update. The last committee meeting which was held on Tuesday 4th October. An agreement was made by the committee to hold a meet and greet and bbq.

The aim of the meeting will be to meet and greet and show and shine for old and new Honda enthusiasts. Memberships will be available to take on the day.

Possible trade stands (in discussions)

The history of the Honda Car Club of NSW goes back to the mid 1960’s. A group was formed by enthusiasts to form what is known as the HCCNSW of today. The club is associated with legal bodies (Dept of Fair Trading, CAMS) with no comprimises.

Events which were organized by the club where as such;

· Motokanas

· Controlled track days

· Joint events with CAMS affiliated clubs ofAustralia

· Honda Nationals (Interstate Club Battles)

· Organised cruises with booked venues

· Show & Shine for young and old Hondas

Honda Car Club NSW is officially CAMS affiliated which will be a major benefactor for the weekend warrior to get out there on planned events and have a go.

The meet and greet will be held on the last Sunday of November27/11/2011 at a location soon to be updated possibly the Cordeaux Dam look out with ample parking for young and old. All interested parties can email dr.honda@optusnet.com.au

Hope to see all there.
    Last edited by DR HONDA; 10-10-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: additionals

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    1 day after stereosonic and 1 day before shift performance track day. Going to be a big 3 days i think.
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    To all those interested, please see below - be sure to like it to receive updates as they become more frequent

http://www.facebook.com/HCCNSW
    My EG5 build

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    1 day after stereosonic and 1 day before shift performance track day. Going to be a big 3 days i think.
    I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK
    We dont live, if we dont feel alive .