Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    yes that what im saying, there is no "type R" front bar, its just a 98+ honda integra front bar, all GSi VTiR Type R from 98 have the same front bar. the type R just has the lip.

wtf blackk that EK9 front bar+lip, or either EJ8 front bar with EK9 lip.

jdm integra is a different front end. just look up jdm dc2r you wil get the idea

oh i seee now hehe thanks mwaku ....

oh yea i was like wtheck thats a civic front bar haha
    _____ it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile .... winning's winning _____

LOL that makes sense now... ure talkin about an integra. haha

i made an assumption that u were talkin about an ek4 even though u got a dc2 on ur dp.

haha my bad just ignore everything i said.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    im in the middle of one man so far ive got the facelift front bar+dc2r lip, headlight and indicators, thats all i need for the FACELIFT, im also doing an ASSLIFT lol so im now looking for a +98 rear bar, so far ive burnt about 450 bux? just need to look out there man! and paint shouldnt be a problem, esp in our area, theres plenty of workshops in blacktown, if you need any help man just pm me ive been on this path for a while now haha! good luck!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    no difference between +98 GSi and Vti-R with DC2R models regarding exterior, the DC2R just has a Lip and a sexy badge!

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    i have a feeling he was talking about the jdm front from the start, looking at his profile pic, but yeah if you want a jdm front you gotta get all the parts which cost around 1.5k and weld on a new radiator support (Labour $$$ ) then your all sweet i guess oh and wait if you want to get it painted as well ($$$$) so yeah..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2
    Your dc2 looks pretty sweet dude, I remember some guy doing a full conversion for $1500 with painting not sure about it but goodluck with the conversion!
    Honda's are, LEGEN- wait for it DARY.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    The facelift audm front also has updated indicators to the pre-facelift - they'll set you back about 70-100 off ebay.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Your mate probably paid 1.5K plus paint & labour probably.

Front bar - $400
    Front Lights - $200
    Indicators - $150
    Paint - $300?
    Labour - $200?

So your mate got a good deal

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    Your mate probably paid 1.5K plus paint & labour probably.

Front bar - $400
    Front Lights - $200
    Indicators - $150
    Paint - $300?
    Labour - $200?

So your mate got a good deal
    Dont forget the front lip - expect to pay up to 200 for that, pending where you get it from and its condition.
    Labour you can probably scrap, the front ends are so sooooo easy to swap over yourself.
    You'd only be paying for painting.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    check out "honbits" in smithfield for any parts that you may be looking for....if not i'll be more than happy to help lookout for any!
    indicators can bought from JDMyard, from yonas! look up "EG5" he has the goods! for affordable prices too!