Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec

lowering, camber?

hey guys,
    im lowering my civic tomorrow on stock shocks with king spring superlows (about 2 - 2.5 inch drop i think) and was wondering if my alignment is going to stuff up frequently.. do i need a camber kit for a 2 to 2.5 inch drop? ive heard lots of different things, i just need to make sure.

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    nope, jus get a wheel alignment an you b right.... btw, 2-2.5 drop is way to much for stock shockies, they wont last very long.... 1.5 is the adequate drop if u still wanna keep ur ride comfort with shock absorbers

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    i know, ive been told that its too much for stock shocks.. but i cant really afford aftermarket shocks atm.. comfort isnt really a problem, ill see how i go. i just dont wana have to fork out a couple hundred every few month to replace worn out shocks or a wheel alignment. my mate did something similar to his 94 accord and he had to get a wheel alignment every now and then coz his back wheels kept splitting.. how much would some aftermarket shocks, suited for superlow springs cost me roughly?

cheers matee

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    nah no need for a camber kit, i have a 3.5" drop and i just did a wheel alignment and was sweet
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    what wheels on are it?
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups