View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 122 of 419 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,453 to 1,464 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    its like say is kyzz serious about putting a EK9 rear lip on a EK1........
    yeah i dont see the problem with that.. its for aesthetics and thats all it is, my car isnt an ek9 nor will it ever be, can still try and make it look better than it does, i really dont get why people on these forums care so much about genuine shit hahahah

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM View Post
    What wrong with putting a gen. Type r badge on an EK1. Sangs EK is an EK1 that has gone the full OEM EK9 replica. He earned his red badge. I'm getting over how judgemental Ozhomo has become. Ffs.
    It can definitely work with lips/spoilers I mean I've done that to my car with Si badges and I've tried to give it the respect the badge and the brand deserves.

I guess what he might have been saying was a stock Honda with a CTR badge doesn't really do justice to the brand 'Type R'
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    genuine has nothing to do with this.
    reason why i said he could put it on was for the looks not to try and claim that its a EK9.....

Also kyzz you have the facelift Civic you wont be able to fit the same front lip as Alvis.
    I dont think the lips for the facelift models are as low
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    yeah i know i cant fit the preface, dont think i will put a front lip on anyways

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    took her through some sweeping corners on drive back from Sydney
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    beat the tar out of it,

I only don't like the type r badges when theyre on coupes, any hatch looks ok with them
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by EK1.6LCIV View Post
    beat the tar out of it,

I only don't like the type r badges when theyre on coupes, any hatch looks ok with them
    agreed........... AND i think i speak for all those whos opinion are that non type-R honda's shouldnt wear a type R, theres a reason why its called a type R from the factory, its not the motor, nor the suspension, nor the badge itself, its the whole package, everything from the stiffened chassis to the interior, is what makes it what it is, and i highly appreciate what a real type-R is
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

putting a typeR badge on a non-typeR hatchback is like putting a chevy badge on your ss commodore, putting a typeR badge on a coupe is like putting a chevy badge on your V6 commodore.

Lame and super lame.
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    are we talking about just the Type R H badge now or the actual Type R badge.

i honestly dont think its as bad as putting a chevy badge on a holden as the badge is still a honda badge rather than putting a random badge on your holden
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    are we talking about just the Type R H badge now or the actual Type R badge.

i honestly dont think its as bad as putting a chevy badge on a holden as the badge is still a honda badge rather than putting a random badge on your holden
    yeah i thought we were talking about red H badge ahha

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    agreed........... AND i think i speak for all those whos opinion are that non type-R honda's shouldnt wear a type R, theres a reason why its called a type R from the factory, its not the motor, nor the suspension, nor the badge itself, its the whole package, everything from the stiffened chassis to the interior, is what makes it what it is, and i highly appreciate what a real type-R is
    Again I'll refer you to Sangys EK1,

He went to the trouble of doing all OEM, B18C engine swap, EK9 Bonnet, EK9 Front Bar, EK9 Front Grille, EK9 Headlights, EK9 Taillights, EK9 Rear Bar, EK9 front and rear lips, EK9 5-lug Conversion, EK9 Rims, More recently rear swaybar.

Basically it is a full EK9 only difference is it started life as an EK1. If that doesn't deserve to wear the red badge, nothing does!!!!

He earned his red badge, just like I plan to earn my Si badges.
    "It's B1GTYM baby!!"
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by kyzz View Post
    yeah i thought we were talking about red H badge ahha
    theres only one red badge, that symbolizes honda racing/sports car, lol......... ok we all went off a tangent, back on topic...... took it for a drive just before, man the cold weather just makes the car that much better
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC