View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 130 of 419 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132133140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,549 to 1,560 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    1 blue vision blew, so driving around with 1 stock yellow light and 1 blue vision
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    ekb18c,jazz,eg5
    Replaced my door actuators.. finally my central locking is working again xD. and resprayed some body parts :]... if i can be stuffed will lower my car some more and give it more camberrrrrrrrr
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..

..We Welcome You Abourd!..

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Put my dash back together after failing to change the amber clock to white. It doesnt have a replaceable bulb/led(that i could see) and the plastic cover is completely amber, cant polish it off. Its sort of annoying me having done a white led conversion but being stuck with an amber clock so i might look into moulding and casting a clear resin or plastic cover but i think that would cost to much, if anyone knows anything about casting clear resins/plastics let me know. Also Alvis if your still having a problem with a dull clock swing me a pm as i may be able to help, i noticed something while i was messing with mine.

On a good note i shined up my tyres today after respraying the rims with engine enamel last week

Not to bad for about $20 worth of supplies and ive still got plenty left. They should last till i decide on a set of rims, just couldnt stand living with the old rustyness while i look around lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    Washed her and went for a drive with a mate and his CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by TbM View Post
    Put my dash back together after failing to change the amber clock to white. It doesnt have a replaceable bulb/led(that i could see) and the plastic cover is completely amber, cant polish it off. Its sort of annoying me having done a white led conversion but being stuck with an amber clock so i might look into moulding and casting a clear resin or plastic cover but i think that would cost to much, if anyone knows anything about casting clear resins/plastics let me know. Also Alvis if your still having a problem with a dull clock swing me a pm as i may be able to help, i noticed something while i was messing with mine.

On a good note i shined up my tyres today after respraying the rims with engine enamel last week

Not to bad for about $20 worth of supplies and ive still got plenty left. They should last till i decide on a set of rims, just couldnt stand living with the old rustyness while i look around lol.
    Nice! did you paint the nuts and everything LOL
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by FAITHLESS View Post
    Washed her and went for a drive with a mate and his CRX
    cool number plate on the civic
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    ^^ Lol, Arnt you meant to edit the Licence plates out?

Yeh I figured might as well as i had heaps of paint left over lol, held on quite well too while i was doing up the nuts, i was worried the socket would chip it all off while i was doing them up seeing as its a dodgy backyard paint job lol.

Got a nice email this morning saying "Cold Air Intake System Fujita F5 Air has been shipped via USPS " so i should have my fujita CAI in a week or 2 i think so ill throw up some pics when i get it and slap it on, Was about $250 aud shipped so hopefully it goes well but ive heard good thing about fujita so fingers crossed i havent just wasted some coin lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1 mother****er
    Quote Originally Posted by sangyz View Post
    may i ask what shop this was got any details??
    it was eastern wheel works in bayswater i think?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    So they provide the barrel and the labor for only 65 bucks a wheel? Sounds too good to be true to me mang
    yeah thats what they said, but i havent had it done yet, so i dunno :/
    THAT SHIT WAS BANANAS

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    Today watched an old man reverse into the side of my car as I was telling the guy parked infront of me that the same guy had just scraped his car. Luckily I was screaming at him before he did any damage to the body. Dude should not be aloud to drive.

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    cool number plate on the civic
    Thanks! If only I had the power to back it up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    got some badly needed windscreen wipers, rocking the blues .

should be seeing some more changes soon

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Other than that facelifted white EK, not much else going on in the EK Ozhonda community. Bring on the major mods peeps. I imagine after tax time will be more exciting.
    "It's B1GTYM baby!!"
    3TripleZero