View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 131 of 419 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,572 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    blue wiper upgrade > facelift upgrade

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 EK9 Replica
    Top Fuel Intake swapped in place for the J's Racing Whale Penis Replica..sucks much better now haha

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    ^^^ Nice one i heard good things about the whales penis, Ive just got my Fujita CAI in the mail, i was tossing up between the whales penis and a CAI and decided to go for the fujita after reading a few good things about it. Heres a pic of the new intake, it goes on sunday after i finish work.

Also fixed my Exhaust gasket leak, bought some of those n*power headers and the gasket that joins them blew out so i repaired it with some Ultra copper untill i can be bothered ordering another gasket. Bit annoyed that the hot exhaust gas has cooked some of my black header wrap white but i suppose i can always spray them black if it bothers me.

Dont mind the DIY dog, she just walked in to say hello when all the work was done.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    lol are you guys serious about the fake whale penis?

iv heard nothing but bad bad bad from people that had it on their cars, i mean it sounds insane when your stepping on it but its really bad for your car.

and tossing up between a fujita cai and a whales penis is like tossing between a EK1 and a EK9
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Not so sure about the fake but i read the whale penis was good for response and noise but the fujita had more power so obviously i went for the fujita, i heard injen CAI was good too but i got a good price on the fujita so i went for that.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ekay
    Whale penis that bad? Even the j's racing one?

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Whale penis sounded heaps good but when it comes to power the cai is ten times better for your engine. Anyways I loved the penis when it was on my car but swapped out for CAI recently

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    CAI probably better, with a whale penis I would say unless you cover up an exposed air filter in the engine bay with a box or the like, you'll make your engine response/power worse
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM View Post
    Other than that facelifted white EK, not much else going on in the EK Ozhonda community. Bring on the major mods peeps. I imagine after tax time will be more exciting.
    maybe people dnt wanna let the cat out the bag, or just aint doing mods.....

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    maybe people dnt wanna let the cat out the bag, or just aint doing mods.....
    What's happening with your EK these days Tom?
    "It's B1GTYM baby!!"
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM View Post
    What's happening with your EK these days Tom?
    wat EK

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Few resent photo's
    Ended up removing the spoon n1 ( it finally got on my nerves) and went back to the oem ek9 unit
    Didn't know that the ek9 cat back was stainless lol

Got a new aem long cai installed and just cleaned her up more and more

Here are a few quick snaps I took from my phone

VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants