+ Reply to Thread
    Member Chriskoss has made a few knowledgable posts
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi

How long can you car be out of rego before needing a blue slip?

Hey guys
    as the title states
    How long can I not renew my rego before needing to do a full blue slip on my car
    The rego is due in July but my car needs fixing before I can re-rego the car, so I wanted to just buy a cheap run around until about december when I can fix the car and renew the rego

cheers

You know you want too... Zilli has much to be proud of Zilli has much to be proud of Zilli has much to be proud of Zilli has much to be proud of Zilli has much to be proud of Zilli has much to be proud of Zilli has much to be proud of Zilli has much to be proud of
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    3 months from when rego expires...
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Alexplicit seems to know what they're on about Alexplicit seems to know what they're on about
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    as above then u pay $51.30 for the blue slip inspection well thats how it is in nsw anyway
    jdmEG5: Will u take 2 ounces of weed +$500 your way? I'm not kidding.

Speed is a matter of money... How fast can you AFFORD to go?

Member grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexplicit View Post
    as above then u pay $51.30 for the blue slip inspection well thats how it is in nsw anyway
    + fees for new plates because you have to hand in the old ones
    OEM parts whore

Remember a blue slip is a complete safety inspection as i happen to work in a dealership that does the rotten things i have seen our guys fail vehicles for small things (blue globes being the most common) seeing the fine for an inspector is over 5k i don't blame them for failing what is classed as unroadworthy no matter what the owner thinks.. ( i hate the law its double sided and never fair)
    so before getting an inspection make sure the vehicle is as close to perfect as possible

Member Chriskoss has made a few knowledgable posts
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    only 3 months.. gahh i dont want a blueslip
    looks like ill have 2 start savin quick smart
    thanks all

Member Samm928 seems to know what they're on about Samm928 seems to know what they're on about
    Car:
    shooting star
    gg. my glove box was broken. he didnt wanna give me a blueslip.. as it was missing factory parts. geegee.

Member grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    some guys are real kents when it comes to blueslips, how was ur glovebox broken? like it didnt close?
    OEM parts whore