Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R and M35
    hey braxta where did you get your actuator? and did you DIY it? i need one as 2 front doors are now both stuffed

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I have seen cheap actuators on JDMconcept. Genuine Honda quoted me $220 for 1 rear. That plus fitting equals around $360, lucky it was still under warranty.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    Quote Originally Posted by raffyboy View Post
    hey braxta where did you get your actuator? and did you DIY it? i need one as 2 front doors are now both stuffed
    Don't do it yourself.. Complain and make Honda fix their factory faulty actuators!!

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    yeh i got mine off ebay for 55 bucks http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320523134676&ssPageNam e=ADME:X:AAQ:AU:1123

i did it myself it was pretty easy but i agree with mofolo you should all complain and free actuators and maybe headlights etc for all =P hehe
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux 6MT
    Thanks mate, i have now registered the complaint with them.. as i am having a passenger side door issue.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    Quote Originally Posted by oneian View Post
    Thanks mate, i have now registered the complaint with them.. as i am having a passenger side door issue.
    Good work. I'm going to try and claim the faulty actuator repair this week.

I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

Mine broke....i fixed it myself. Pretty fiddly tho. U can get the actuator on ebay for about 50 bucks posted.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    I'm Pissed off.

Honda completely denied the claim, saying that the proportion of cars with this problem is tiny to the amount of CL9s they produce.

You'll have to go to a Honda Dealer, or buy the actuators off ebay and DIY.
    Honda sucks.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    i knew that would happen man... alot of car dealers are asses like that...

Maybe we should do a petition with many owners signing it who has had that problem...
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

I am not sure you understand the meaning of good will or not....

After the warranty, you will have to pay to get it fixed BECAUSE its over the warranty period. moving part like actuator, power windows, etc will die/wear out, same goes for all cars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03'
    My drivers door is gone, it affects the boot and dome light cause it doesn't open! Just bought the one off ebay and hope to install it next week! Hopefully might make a DIY out of it and post up the instructions they supposedly send out with the part!