Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    It is not too bad to do. You have to be patient and make sure you read the instructions as posted on various spots on this forum. The biggest thing is make sure you get the right sized screwdriver to undo the screws on the door to release the door latch otherwise you will strip the screws out in no time. The releasing of the metal rods is by essentially pushing the platic retainers off them and then the rods come out of their holes. It is quite simple and will take about an hour to do for the first one. I did mine on a '03 Euro Std and now works a treat.

im emailing the tite asses rite now,, i will keep emailin untill my door lock acutuator fixes its self. eshaiz

just got it today.
    06 passenger side gone.

luckily under warranty for a few more months

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

Unhappy

Having a hard time trying to remove the Three screws on the side of the door holding the whole lock assembly. Its so badly tightened up...that I ended up using power screwdriver and an impact hammer to no luck though. I guess its the damn same case with every door in my car.... :-(..! Any other ideas to release/ unscrew the trios...!

Cheers..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by BraXta View Post
    i can post the DIY thingy =D i have it Give me a sec and ill update this post

*Edit*

Euro Actuator Instructions =D
    Hi, to those in Melbourne that can't DIY.

I bought my new actuators for both front left passanger and driver's actuator from ebay (claimed to be) genuine honda parts = $100 incl express post - for 2 doors.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Accord-...item3364aa6786

Installed for both Doors by Hondatech Thomastown for $80/door - cash.

so in total for both doors it cost me $100 + $160 = $260

Quote I got from Eastern Honda and Northway Honda appx $380/door installed which is $760 for both doors in my case. Total rip off - 65% savings.

Anyway so far i am happy with the actuators from ebay and the installation by Hondatech. Recommended if you don't want to install it your self.
    Last edited by pxrnm; 08-02-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: link to ebay actuators

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Try Acura of Peoria ebay site. If they don't have the parts listed, contact them via ebay and they'll send you a quote. I've found their service to be very good. I last saw the actuators on their site earlier today for under US$20 plus freight.

http://stores.ebay.com/ACURA-OF-PEOR...4.l1581&_pgn=4
    Last edited by SPQR; 01-03-2011 at 11:59 PM. Reason: update hyperlink current at 1 March 2011
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Try Acura of Peoria ebay site. If they don't have the parts listed, contact them via ebay and they'll send you a quote. I've found their service to be very good. I last saw the actuators on their site earlier today for under US$20 plus freight.

http://stores.ebay.com/ACURA-OF-PEOR...=p4634.c0.m322
    HEY! I got mine off them a year ago. good peeps over there, good rates... LOL Screw the local dealers and their daylight robbery prices.

I got my local Ultratunes to install them at $44 each door lol
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04

Help!!!

Hi All,
    Got both front door actuators (ebay) replaced by Honda recently and noticed this morning when i got into the car and shut the driver's door, the actuator started clicking 4 times as if it's trying to lock and then it automatically locked the doors without even me locking it. Closing of the door triggered the actuator or something.
    Then i tried locking it inside and also outside, all the doors are locked but then you can hear the actuator actually clicking few times and you can see the lock on the door move up and down slightly.
    Has anyone ecountered this problem? Could it be a fault (new) actuator or a connection problem? It's annoying after spending $200 to get it installed plus actuators and this happens and inconvenience to bring it back to Honda and i might to pay extra if this is an actuator problem.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Just picked up my 04 Euro today and it's doing it on the driver's side door

I replaced the actuator in the drivers door as the door wouldn't lock, worked great for 3 or 4 months but now the car locks itself if you open and close the drivers door twice, even when it's running. Any suggestions?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    I know this thread has been going for a while but both my front door locking actuators have failed around the same time just recently, and was wondering, is this an issue with the actuators themselves or because both failed almost simultaneously, could it be a signal issue from a central point somewhere.

2005 Accord Euro Luxury

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    My passenger door doesnt lock/unlock anymore ..i have to do it manually .. will honda fix it even if you dont have any warrenty anymore?? I know its comon problem to all cl9 .. what should i do?