Member Array
    Car:
    96 lude, 94 EG5

Resonably priced Respray in Newcastle or Sydney ??

Hey Guys,
    Im looking into getting a full respray (in the same colour) for my prelude as half the car has been badly keyedand was just wondering if anyone knows a resonably priced place in the newcastle or sydney region ?

ps. im just looking for a resonable job, doesnt have to be perfect or show quality as its my everyday car

Thanks!

Louie at Xclusive Colours in Smithfield, Sydney is one of the most well regarded painters and panel beaters in NSW. That said they are pretty much the top end in painters, if your not wanting to spend heaps but still looking for a good finish, smashtech does $1500 closed-door resprays, also with many happy customers.

Xclusive Colours:

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/nsw/sm...4-listing.html

Smashtech:

smashtech.com.au

hope that helps, all the best and be sure to post pics and feedback if you go through with it!

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Lol this has been asked alot, check where to buy section
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    96 lude, 94 EG5
    Quote Originally Posted by squareznboxez View Post
    Louie at Xclusive Colours in Smithfield, Sydney is one of the most well regarded painters and panel beaters in NSW. That said they are pretty much the top end in painters, if your not wanting to spend heaps but still looking for a good finish, smashtech does $1500 closed-door resprays, also with many happy customers.

Xclusive Colours:

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/nsw/sm...4-listing.html

Smashtech:

smashtech.com.au

hope that helps, all the best and be sure to post pics and feedback if you go through with it!

Thanks heaps squareznboxez, ill give them a call and might go see them next week or something

Member Array
    Car:
    96 lude, 94 EG5
    alright so the cars now at smashtech, they dont do the $1500 respray anymore but i still got a great deal.. heres what im getting done...
    - paint entire car in stock dark green pearl colour but with extra flake added to the pearl
    - fix rust in sunroof
    - fill in multiple holes in boot lid from two different wings
    - fit and paint new rear bumper
    - fix cracks in body kit
    all for $2500
    seeing my car is has a full body kit and hood scoop this price is really good!
    plus they showed me some of there work that they have done on show cars and stuff and its amazing!

ill have it back in 2 weeks and ill post pictures up then so you can see how it goes

Member Array
    Car:
    96 lude, 94 EG5
    I got my car back, it ended up taking 4 weeks to do because he didn't realise the amount of work in it,
    But my overall thoughts are just WOW!
    It literally has a show finish to it, the amount of shine it has is amazing and the extra pearl makes it look slightly dark purple then pearl green from different angles.
    I will be posting more detailed pictures (from my slr camera) up in the next couple of days, But for now heres one i took on my iphone (sorry for the slight blur) when i just got the car back.