Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu

Fujitsubo- Legalis R Exhaust

Hey All,

Ok so ive spent the last hour and a bit reading through the Euro forums for it but couldn't see anything on it.
    I was looking on JDM Concept and found this exhaust. Ive heard about fujitsubo being a good brand however i was wondering what the sound of these exhausts were like?
    If anyone has one could you let me know please?
    I have checked you tube and i found a few examples of the sound but wasn't 100% convinced.
    The link for the jdm concept item is:
    http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/index.p...vid=26&cid=196

My other question is more in terms of power?
    I know that the Euro has a very good platform to begin with but in terms of intake, is there any certain parts i could obtain to help with it?
    Sorry in advance if i have asked a noob question!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    headers........ are probably the next step. and high flow cat....... then tune then upgrading valves etc. and thennnnnnnn turbsss haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 & EK4
    its silent, dont get it.. i hv been told it doesnt make your car faster, the euro i brought came with it so i cant complain.. get a buddy club one, it is louder n u can pick it up 2nd hand cheap here

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiPtA...eature=related

It doesn't say what headers/cat he's running, but I'm 99% sure it doesn't sound like that with the header/cat.

What are you looking for from the exhaust? Looks? Sound? Performance?
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    fujitsubo has very little gain in terms of hp. ask rein, he's had it on for a while.

If you're after performance, try looking for HKS silent power, skunk2 (very loud), buddyclub (again loud, felixd has one for sale for $750 but with hotdogs + mid resonator), apexi (quiet & good gains)

Hard to get exhausts shipped from overseas though since theyre bloody heavy and come in a really big box!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    i have the skunk2.... awesome, BUT LOUD. and i do mean LOUD. sounds good though. and there is a power gain. much harder kick in vtec. if ur interested in a second hand one let me know its done about 10,000kms. its still on my car however i am going to de -mod my car soon to sell it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    i have the legalis r, not fitted yet because i havent got my euro r lips (about a week away now)

off there website you should expect to gain around 6-8whp with auto trans.
    which is pretty good imo for a system which is around 6dB louder than oem at w.o.t.

i couldnt stand a noisy system on my euro, it would annoy me after time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I've heard Rein's euro with the Fuji and it's too quiet. You might as well not change your exhaust.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 FN2R, 09 FD1
    I had the fujitsubo legalis r exhaust fitted a while back when i had my accord euro, it looks great from behind, stainless steel twin tip canons However, sounds mostly stock with a nice tone, nothing too agressive here. In terms of performance, any non turbo car will not gain much power from upgrading the exhaust, it only matters once you modify the engine, so to be honest whichever exhaust you choose you will not really notice any gain in power.

Like many have said, headers are the best value for money modification for this car. The stock header is extremely restrictive, once you change to an aftermarket exhaust manifold such as toda combined with a high flow cat, you will notice a great difference in power delivery, somewhere near 10kw atw. If you can get the fujitsubo for a reasonable price, why not? Otherwise save your money for an aftermarket header if you are chasing power

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by jyh888 View Post
    I had the fujitsubo legalis r exhaust fitted a while back when i had my accord euro, it looks great from behind, stainless steel twin tip canons However, sounds mostly stock with a nice tone, nothing too agressive here. In terms of performance, any non turbo car will not gain much power from upgrading the exhaust, it only matters once you modify the engine, so to be honest whichever exhaust you choose you will not really notice any gain in power.

Like many have said, headers are the best value for money modification for this car. The stock header is extremely restrictive, once you change to an aftermarket exhaust manifold such as toda combined with a high flow cat, you will notice a great difference in power delivery, somewhere near 10kw atw. If you can get the fujitsubo for a reasonable price, why not? Otherwise save your money for an aftermarket header if you are chasing power
    finally some decent comment (i have highlighted and bold them)
    Web: www.jdmconcept.com.au

Email: sales@jdmconcept.com.au

Like our Facebook page and get the latest special offer and news update

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by shmivic View Post
    i have the legalis r, not fitted yet because i havent got my euro r lips (about a week away now)

off there website you should expect to gain around 6-8whp with auto trans.
    which is pretty good imo for a system which is around 6dB louder than oem at w.o.t.

i couldnt stand a noisy system on my euro, it would annoy me after time.
    me too

i think legalis r gives that the sound of a sporty car without overbearing loudness.

i think you will find the throttle response to improve as well.

but fujitsubo is on top there for quality exhaust. my choice of exhaust brand too
    Web: www.jdmconcept.com.au

Email: sales@jdmconcept.com.au

Like our Facebook page and get the latest special offer and news update

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord CL9 (2006)
    better get header and test pipe, you will see hudge improvment
    Can sell tune file with instructions for E-manage Ultimate ECU - cheap power gain for Accord CL9!!!