Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo 3g lude

Turbo 3g lude

thought id share with everyone my toy . running a honed/decked block , stock crank , acl race series bearings , scatt h22a h-beam forged rods , custom off set dished JE pistons , pro seal rings , arp stud kit , cometic 0.050" 5 layer MLS head gasket , c/r 8.0:1 , port/polished head , heavier valve springs , aem cam gears , gates racing timing belt , modifed manifold ( opened up inside ) rc 650cc injectors , sard FPR , custom over sized fuel rail , custom turbo manifold , turbonetics GTK450 turbo , turbosmart 38mm wastegate , single 3" stainless exhaust to 45'/ cannon dump pipe , large FMIC , 3ltr surge tank , walbro 255lph lift pump , adaptronics e420c ecu , turbosmart type3 supersonic bov , turbosmart eboost 2 ebc , custom half roll cage , accord side skirts , modifed front bar , etc etc . things to come new 1991 s2 3g prelude with 5 speed , ncp 500+ hp clutch kit , k-sport kontrol pro coilovers , whiteline front sway bar/strut brace , 94 vtir calipars+slotted rotors , goodridge braided brake lines , bosch 044 main pump , and just a few other small things .

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5-R
    looks like alot of time and efforts have gone into this. any dyno figures?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Wow,pretty intense build there mate

Must be a monster on the freeway
    Knew a guy with one of these boosted also,munched alot of unsuspecting victims

btw nice to see you reppin the honda mower too lol

none atm . will have some by october . 30psi all tha way

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Wow,pretty intense build there mate

Must be a monster on the freeway . munched alot of unsuspecting victims

btw nice to see you reppin the honda mower too lol
    yeah has been a intense 12 months . i had it running on 10psi with the auto in it and it suprised alot including myself , yeah the mower is part of my team honda in the shed . you want to see the wipersniper lol

had a play with some orange . polar white lude with an orange theme . still need to clear coat/polish and a paint the turbonetics logo on the compressor in candy red .

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5-R
    what kind of orange is that cos its sex. loving the valve cover

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    nice work mate............intense build.......good to c something different...

how much power did it make on 10psi with auto???

thanks guys , colour is an motorspray orange ( engine enamel ) + primer . got from a automotive shop up here . never got it dyno'd want to dyno it on 30psi with a 5pseed . what whp i want and what i get are 2 different things . with stock cams im going to say between 400-450 whp . i want over 500+whp without nitous . next year i'll look at getting a custom regrind done . finished to cover and compres housing

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT!

You sir are a winrar!
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    this build is pretty nutz... Nice one bro.
    "It's B1GTYM baby!!"
    3TripleZero

had a go at polishing the inlet manifold . still have a bit more to go but all in all not to bad , goes well with the orange aswell .