Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Stock intake + airbox is still great if driving daily so yeah. why spend heaps of dollars for a 2hp hike in comparison which Lowiez proved (other post) between a CAI over an SRI when you're just throttling around 2000-5000 rpm.

anyway......
    @Lowiez <---------LMAO!!!!! there he goes again another info outburst and more to come folks...what is wrong with this psycho . I just love how he blabs things over and over again.

Tell us what else you're going to write tomorrow WILLOW coz apparently i wouldnt have a clue, oh wait, can i guess?

Hahahahah!!!! my mates and I actually just noticed there are only 3 top contributors in this thread r3ckless, SpoonS and Willow "Reckless Spoons Lowiez", or the 3 STOOGES sounds more like it
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 29-07-2010 at 12:41 AM.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonS View Post
    he thinks the results of one car has no relevance what so ever to any other car.
    Hahahahahah, What makes you say that since Willow here couldnt find a single answer to my question on how he could relate a Miata Engine to an Integra DC5 engine...

Thats interesting, perhaps you should prove me wrong then. Do you have any evidence that one car HAS relevance to any other car??.... videos, images, dynos, R&D tests, blueprints, concept designs to begin with would be nice?

go all out just like Lowiez on your research jackass, im all open.
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 29-07-2010 at 12:57 AM.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5 VTI
    Hahahahah!!!! my mates and I actually just noticed there are only 3 top contributors in this thread r3ckless, SpoonS and Willow "Reckless Spoons Lowiez", or the 3 STOOGES sounds more like it
    You have mates?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Integra DC5 type-S
    Lol as I thought you once again have absolutely nothing to justify your counter arguement, and you still hold that SRI is drastically cheaper.
    Thanks for confirming ^^

I would like to see real information to back up your statements, to be crude everything you said atleast on this page is incorrect information in regards to SRI, as I just outlined to you in this long long post.

If you're reply is going to be something about ritalin or something to do with the amount i've just wrote, don't bother. You asked for something constructive and I gave it to you, like many other times. In return you can do the same, but make sure it's legit and backed with proper sources or whatever.
    um...

Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    Hahahahahah, What makes you say that since Willow here couldnt find a single answer to my question on how he could relate a Miata Engine to an Integra DC5 engine...

Thats interesting, perhaps you should prove me wrong then. Do you have any evidence that one car HAS relevance to any other car??.... videos, images, dynos, R&D tests, blueprints, concept designs to begin with would be nice?

go all out just like Lowiez on your research jackass, im all open.
    That's because your question is stupid. Like...really stupid. If you don't believe the basic concepts shown in the study of the miata can apply to other cars ask yourself if gas theory and physics laws are the same for all engines, in fact anything.

You already have been proven wrong and provided with the above many times. Seemingly as you believe so heavily we need all those things where are your videos, images, dynos, R&D tests, blueprints, concept designs? you still have not even come close to producing one of these things

edit: go back to the other thread with my dyno and re-read the plate again before you keep saying WILLOW, you're embarrasing yourself

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Integra DC5 type-S
    LOL he got banned..

^^ Popcorn was good for this one lol

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Enough of the drama. Thread closed.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2