Thread: Dc5s vs dc5r

Smile Dc5s vs dc5r

Hey guys

Just joined the forum because of my brand new love of Tegs and the S2Ks.

Am currently looking at purchasing a DC5R or a DC5S but am not sure as to which to go with. The DC5R from my understanding is more of a racy car, so its fantastic at corners, accelerations, etc but lacks the comfort in terms of sound insulation, ride comfort and others. The DC5S really is currently occupying my mind more because, though it may not look as aggressive as the DC5R, from what I hear, the ride is comfortable and not too loud, the acceleration is slightly slower and the body roll is slightly more than the DC5R.

I ain't a racer, nor do I like to thrash my cars because..... I just can't bare to haha and that's why I am swaying more to the S! Further more the S compared to the Rs are slightly more expensive but are 3 to 4 years newer than the Rs with a sunroof!

Need help in deciding. Please recommend and what common faults that I should look out for.

Thanks!

search button... plenty of info on this topic!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    This thread should be clsoed, cos there are so many threads regarding this, not justo nOzHonda, but on the internet.

Basically the S has leather, sunroof, better cd player, 7kW more power, different head/tail lights and a differnet bodykit. The R has recaro's, less sound deadening and a big F#)K off wing!, oh and the dc5r has an LSD.
    Last edited by r3ckless; 04-08-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    3rd gear problem is eliminated with just the more frequent change of the tranny fluid.... no dramas there!

Member Array
    Car:
    R34 GTT
    wow some1 rep raven for his hard work
    106.3 Kw Atw
    Boostech Performance

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Great links
    Closed.
    --------------------------------------