Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Type-R

Mugen Sports Exhaust for FN2 Video

Hey everyone, I've recently become a proud and happy owner of a Mugen Sports Cat-Back Exhaust system for my FN2 Type-R and I've posted a video on YouTube with a basic sample of how it sounds with before and after OEM vs Mugen and a speedy installation (thanks to my girlfriend!) of the exhaust in our workshop.

Hope you like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaA6t1IOjNg

Comments welcome!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC FD1
    that is by far the best exhaust installation vid i have ever seen lol, I loove the comparison =] usually not a fan of the FN2 but Still love the sound of the new exhaust. congrats =]

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    That's something you don't see everyday...Dude... what were you doing while your girlfriend was installing the exhaust???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    onevia13, CTR10
    hahahaha that was awesome!!!
    is it HER workshop by anychance?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Type-R
    Lol, to be honest I only played a very minor roll and helped support the thing whilst its was being bolted up....yeah I mainly just watched :P

And yeah the workshop thing, thats an ongoing never ending discussion. I wanted the workshop built because its a million times easier working on all our cars for all purposes. My girlfriend spent the hard time doing the apprenticeship and studying automotive mechanics but I've got the $$$ and the dreams lol. Maybe 50/50

hey beaugus, do the tips of the mugen exhaust get covered by the triangular muffler? i have always wondered....

Member Array
    Car:
    07 FN2R, 09 FD1
    All exhausts made for the FN2R are behind the triangular insert, making it very difficult to see the exhaust, you can only tell from the note of the exhaust.
    The only exhaust that sticks out is the HKS as it replaces the triangular inserts with rounded ones