Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007

Extended Warranty - Worth the money?

I have a September 2007 Accord Euro Luxury and have to make a decision over the next two weeks whether to take up the extended waaranty cover ($895)
    Anybody have a view?

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    i personally would take it. just for that piece of mind. depends aswell how well ur car has been looked after.
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007

Extended warranty

Quangsuke
    Thanks for the response - you mentioned condition? - low kms 30,000 and always serviced by Honda dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    Quote Originally Posted by handbrake View Post
    Quangsuke
    Thanks for the response - you mentioned condition? - low kms 30,000 and always serviced by Honda dealer
    its really up to you. for 800 seems alot now but over 2 years getting things replaced fixed etc would save a big headache.
    a few members here with euros have encountered problems and heaps of headaches. that could be a one off.

goodluck buddy
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    1 vote for extended warranty. Almost of cars i have driven until now starting to have problems after 3rd year

Member Array
    Car:
    you must be a hoon

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    i would be very weary over the conditions around it. Ive never bought it, but then i havent bought a car since i got mine new...

But my parents got it with their Mazda 3, and its been nothing bu heartache. Because, you usually need to go to a specific dealer to get services to maintain warranty coerage, and its an external company, so your contract is not with the dealership
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    depends what the warranty covers
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007
    Thanks to all for their contribution. I decided to take it. Firstly because it is one of my business tools, the cost of even relatively small items that do go wrong can soon add up and equally important peace of mind. Its the Honda official extended warranty and covers is as good if not better than most third party insurers.
    Next I need to take on Honda office on GPS updates - I notice there has been correspondence elsewhere on the issue so I am not Robinson Crusoe in my disatisfaction on missleading sales babble whne purchasing the car new!!