Thread: Bike tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Postman Bike

Bike tyre

so today i went for a cruise with a few mates and to my suprise one of my mates found a screw in my tyre.

it sort of feels like im sliding to the side as i turn, not sure if its just me or its a flat tyre...

what does it feel like when riding with a flat tyre?
    should i change my tyre or get it patched up?

any help would be appreciated

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Either way, you need to get it fixed asap. I'm not a fan for putting a plug in a 'bike' tyre. I'd get a new one.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    sliding or slipping from side to side when into corners?

cranked over in the corner or upright?

for me, i found when my old tyres were really low on tread they would feel like they wanted to slide sideways when i was cracked over. I put it down to the tyres heating up much quicker with minimal tread. Its the same feeling Iwas getting with my new Pure 2CT's while I was scrubbing them im.
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Yeah thats exactly what a low pressure tyre feels like, it will start to feel like your rear end is giving out.

Go and get one of those cheap pressure valve meters and get a reading over the next few days after you pump it up (cold tyres) and if its consistent, your fine.
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999