Hi Guys,
This is my first post to the forum, although I have been around here for a month now. It's good to learn & share the knowledge around.

Well, my car problem is that there's a rattling noise coming through the engine bay from the driver side of my car. It happens only when my car is in gear(reverse or Drive) and its at lights or stopped with engine running at Idle RPM(900 to 500), it(noise) is independent of the engine temperature.
At times, when at lights or stopped at side of the road, there's enough vibration to be felt through the steering wheel as well or at times vibration feels to be bit more than usual.
Background:
I have Honda Accord Euro 2005, automatic, has done 133,000Kms , Just recently I got it serviced for 120K which was earlier not done as a major service. This time around I got it done as major service. After the service the noise has been found. I took it back to the service garage (Auto Leaders, Southport) , but the manager(Mr. Peter) over there himself had a look and wasnt able to determine the cause. For him it sounded normal. But I was very clear to him , conveying that I didnt used to get the noise before service.

Any help or advice will be apprcaited thanks.

The major service car had was in terms with the log-book.