Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    For future note don't mix oils! If you don't know what your doing give the car to some who does!

Yes, I do know what I am doing in general, I am 43, and have been working on cars since 16, as I stated, I was unsure, being a Saturday CAstrol was not open and I didnt want to waste hours searching auto places for the Sport, thats why I rang a respected person from these forums, he advised it would be OK. I am going to ring Castrol to check, I know it's probably not the best thing to do, but seeing as I already half filled the car, maybe 3L of Sport, will the 1to 1.5 of Titanium really kill the car? Should I sue Supercheap for the cashier telling me its OK to mix and the Titanium supercedes the Sport? Maybe if I bring this up with Castrol they might give me another 5 L for free?
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Its fine.

They're the same oil, the new stuff just has a higher titanium content.

The only thing this means is that you can't use them in a diesel vehicle that has a diesel particulate filter.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Euro Lux
    I have specified Honda Ultra FEO 5W/30 Full Synthetic for my scheduled serivce on the 19th of April.
    Looking back through the previous service invoices, the dealers have been using Castrol Magnatec 10W/40.
    Should be a vast improvement...
    08/2010 Honda Accord Euro Luxury MY11 (Crystal Black Pearlescent)

I had my car serviced at Courtney and Patterson, see here.

They charged me $63 for the FEO synthetic and gave me the bottle with the remaining oil.

Looking at past invoices from my parents car, C&P charged my parents about $40 for the non synthetic oil.

Worth the extra $20 or so dollars imo.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by adamc11 View Post
    I had my car serviced at Courtney and Patterson, see here.

They charged me $63 for the FEO synthetic and gave me the bottle with the remaining oil.

Looking at past invoices from my parents car, C&P charged my parents about $40 for the non synthetic oil.

Worth the extra $20 or so dollars imo.
    yeah, every cent lol
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars