Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DC5 coilovers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5

DC5 coilovers

Hi all I’m new to the forums and the car scene and was just looking for a bit of advice

I recently got a dc5 03 model and wanted to lower it. At first i was just going to get springs to save some $$$$ but then i thought if i would have to replace the shock in a year or so i might as well get coilovers. So my dilemma is what shocks are good but not too pricey, also do youz know of any one selling coilovers (i would like to spend $1,100 at max but i am willing to go higher if i have to)

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    had some neo max silvers on before now changed to mugen ss they are great would pref these over the neos anyday great for daily/light tracking not as bumpy and feels overall more road-friendly would recommend but if your after some coils you can prob get some neo max silvers or bc coils last i saw they are around the 1.2k mark if you flexible with cash then should be sweet

goodluck dude

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5
    yeah im not hat flexible with the cash thats the problem but ill see how i go thanks
    also when i put coilovers in is there anything else that needs to be changed?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 DC5 ITR
    BC Coilovers BR Series. $1.2 - $1.3k, Pretty much bang for buck coils but there very good for street conditions and also good for track days (as ive heard) as i dont track my car. Ive recomended people to get them and so far ive only gotten positive feedback. People who have them also like them They sit well too. Also when putting coilovers on you dont need to change anything.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5
    sweet as man, thanks alot
    ill be sure to update youz when i choose my springs and get them on, right now my ride is sitting like a monster truck lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 DC5 ITR
    Hahaha yeah dw bro, i know what you mean. Same as my other mate but he just recently put the Coilovers on and mann.. what a difference lol. If your interested in the BC Coilovers BR Series you can source them at OTR: On The Run Motorsports.

Goodluck with what you get.. but do let us know how you go

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Anyone interested in my Budyclub N+ coilovers. Travelled 14000 now.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5
    yeah it would make a huge diffrence, yeah thanks ill be sure to sus them out

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5
    im not sure if you got the private messages but nothing was showing up in my sent messages but maybe its because im a "newcomer" but how much are you asking for the coilovers and how is there condition?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    imo OP, just a quality CAI and coilovers is ll you need to drasticaly improve your car.

Coilover to stiffent he car up, and an INJEN CAI to really hear teh rosover to VTEC ;p

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by AsHw3e View Post
    Hahaha yeah dw bro, i know what you mean. Same as my other mate but he just recently put the Coilovers on and mann.. what a difference lol. If your interested in the BC Coilovers BR Series you can source them at OTR: On The Run Motorsports.

Goodluck with what you get.. but do let us know how you go
    Yeahhhh bro, no more 4WD for me too lol. The visual difference will truly be massive

Like Ash, I got mine from OTR also for $1250

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 DC5 ITR
    Quote Originally Posted by type_AHH View Post
    Yeahhhh bro, no more 4WD for me too lol. The visual difference will truly be massive

Like Ash, I got mine from OTR also for $1250
    hehe :P