Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5

replacement light

hello guys
    Im driving a dc5 and one of my lights on my dash is out and im not sure how to get to it so i can see what bulb and replace it.
    Its one of them 3 cirlcles which has the A/C, rear window, and the other one that keeps the air circulating in the car (sorry but im not sure of its exact name)
    how do i take out the circle thing so i can change the light?

cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5
    no one?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Well with a lot of cars the dial should just pull out. However if this is not the case all you gotta do is pop out the trim around it, there will be a few screws and maybe a clip or two, it's just a matter of finding where the suckers are haha.

Anyway best of luck
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5
    i took the sucker out but couldnt figure out how to get to the light lol, took apart all the screws and clips i could take off with out braking anything

but thanks any way

when you take out the dash on the otherside of it there should be a circuit board. on the board there are like big black or w.e coloured plastic lump things you should be able to twist out, once you take that thing off you should be able to pull the lightbult off the end of it, you can replace the bulb another bulb or an LED type one from auto stores or w.e

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    N/A is best
    i belive the bulb is T5
    correct me anyone if im wrong?
    No Comment

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5
    thatnks alot peoples ill give it a shot this week and let youz know how i go