help! purchasing my first honda.

hey everyone,
    I took a ride in my friends s2k and became greatly interested in vtec / cars in general. (I'm a motorbike guy and need a change.)
    anyways, i have some questions so here it goes. when buying my first vtec car (preferably an s2k) what should i look for?
    is the difference between turbo and vtec substantial?
    i dont know much about cars, and very noob, i do know about some engine types, and basics.
    i would like a car thats got balls. something that might be faster than my R6 in car form thats a honda?
    or will modding have to be done?

thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    1. well there is a major power difference between a turbo and a NA VTEC engine
    2. as for wat to look for in buying a s2k theres a thread dedicated to that already
    3. as for a car faster than an r6... thats a very hard thing to do unless your have some serious mods done to your car, unless its an ariel atom, which comes with a supercharged K20A from a Civic Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    honda s2000
    lolz i think going from a bike to a car, your going to feel 10x slower but the S is a really fun drive, you've felt speed with your bikes now you need to feel handling with the S and nothing else, buy 1 and take it to the track you'll have loads of fun lol (or a mountain if your in sydney old pacific is really fun!)