Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    by door protectors you mean the rubber strips that go along the door that stops retards opening their doors and hitting you in car parks then maybe. It depends what the protectors are made from as different companies use different things. But if your talking standard black rubber then yes it should work just put on a few coats and allow to dry properly. but make sure u tape up your doors.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    RePPed!

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by aznalex View Post
    i think this stuff bleeds in the rain,
    but since you are basically putting it into the cracks and wiping excess away,
    u may not realise the bleeding process cos there isnt that much shoe wax on + ur car is black also

i rekon u could do like a clear coat or something to preserve it? idk
    good idea though
    i used it also on my sisters white corolla and i have not seen any bleed yet just clean it up well with a moist rag while in the process of painting it and it should be fine.

will update though if any does bleed onto the car.
    but if yur scared go with forever black. as said its only just a suggestion nothing else.
    Mr.PT

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    by door protectors you mean the rubber strips that go along the door that stops retards opening their doors and hitting you in car parks then maybe. It depends what the protectors are made from as different companies use different things. But if your talking standard black rubber then yes it should work just put on a few coats and allow to dry properly. but make sure u tape up your doors.
    yes what he said
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    RePPed!
    thanks man
    Mr.PT

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    using forever black, as long as you do a million coats, no worries
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    cant u sand them down to get like a stainless steel look? or you cant?
    ACTIVE TORQUE TRANSFER SYSTEM

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    not if they are plastic. pretty sure most cars after 1990 have plastic trim around the windows. I know mine does. :]
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    cause on my doors its cracking and theres metal underneath, its not on the windows behind the door(they are full plastic) but i donno if anyone else can help out.
    btw great DIY
    ACTIVE TORQUE TRANSFER SYSTEM

Tried the leather cleaner and forever black.. and seriously forever black works sooo much better

my opinion spend the extra $5

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by Niche14 View Post
    cause on my doors its cracking and theres metal underneath, its not on the windows behind the door(they are full plastic) but i donno if anyone else can help out.
    btw great DIY
    just sand it down and respray i guess or just use forever black should still be the same
    Mr.PT

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun08 View Post
    Tried the leather cleaner and forever black.. and seriously forever black works sooo much better

my opinion spend the extra $5
    will look into checking it out thanks
    Mr.PT