Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R

[CL9] Euro R front lip 03-05

Ozhonda! I need your help!!!

I am looking for a Euro R front lip for an 03-05 CL9. I know I could ship this from Heeltoe or anywhere else, but the problem is that I can't seem to find the lip in my colour!!!!

I have the rare purple colour called Indigo Blue Pearl with a paint code B502P.

I have seen people in the UK with the 'Accord Type-S' with my color and the kit. (Below)

Can you guys PLEASE help me track down someone who can get this front lip in my colour?!?!!?

Here is a pic of how the kit looks in my colour, except i photochopped my CTR wheels in..

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    euro-r doesnt come in indigo purple colour thus impossible to find.
    Only place you can try is the EUDM euro (accord type s) as they might come stock in purple with the kit.

Othewise, just need the kit painted by your panel beater.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by snYpz View Post
    euro-r doesnt come in indigo purple colour thus impossible to find.
    Thanks man, thats what I suspected...

I'd rather not buy a lip new, just to respray it. I literally cannot afford to do it.
    So assuming that the EUDM euro did come in my colour, how would I go about ordering one? I have no idea where to go.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    That im not sure man. You can get a replica euro-r front lip on ebay with relatively good fit. Should give that a try.
    Get oem sides and rear to go wth the euro-r front

Member Array
    Car:
    ekb18c,jazz,eg5
    If you wait long enough, I might part out and sell my euro r front lip, euro r side skirts and OEM rear lip . Maybe in 2 weeks? Cause I might wanna get a new ride.
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..

..We Welcome You Abourd!..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I am picking up the OEM sides and rear tomorrow!!! I'm thinking that I may have to buy a second hand euro r lip and get that resprayed...

My plan is to get the euro-r grille + OEM sides and rear lips + euro r front lip + m3 lip + Type S badging all painted and installed before the end of November.

I'm pretty sure i'd be the only indigo blue pearl euro with this combo in the world! YAYAY
    Last edited by npcan2; 09-09-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MX5 + 180sx
    Quote Originally Posted by sangyz View Post
    If you wait long enough, I might part out and sell my euro r front lip, euro r side skirts and OEM rear lip . Maybe in 2 weeks? Cause I might wanna get a new ride.
    I'm interested,

let me know when you part out with the lip etc

Member Array
    Car:
    2 legs
    sangy sell me ur kit LOl

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Sorry, but what is this "Hardware Kit" for the front lip?
    What modifications / equipment will be needed for the front lip to fit?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    I think some of the Euro-R kits have foglight inserts or something similar needed for fitment (most likely 06+) if thats what you mean by 'Hardware Kit'. Other than that I can't think of anything else!

for you to be able to fit the front lip, you will have to cut the oem foglight housing. Pretty simple task if you have a dremmel.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Yeah the foglight covers are easy, just need to cut a portion off one of the sides. The rest should be easily fitted without much hassle.