Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Navi

XCarlink, Mute, Speed Alert & Dismantling the Dash?

Hey All

I have just joined the forum... recently purchased my first ever Honda. It's the Luxury Navi 08 model.

I have been trawling through the forum but unable to find any of the following... so would be great if someone can point me in the right direction:

1.) Is there a mute button for the stereo? Can't find one and seems strange that there would not be a mute function (Was expecting this to be on the steering wheel controls)

2.) Speed alert - again thought this was a common function but cannot find it anywhere?

3.) Lastly, I have just received an XCarlink to play iPhone through stereo. Is there a section showing how to dismantle the dash (to remove the stereo)? Very wary of going in blind and damaging some of the internal panels...

Thanks in advance.

Other than the anomalies in points 1 and 2, I am absolutely loving this car!! Will be even better one iPhone is hooked up.

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    for no.3 heres a thread u can follow.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...d-USB-for-Euro
    So i heard you like mudkipz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Navi
    Cheers. Have posted in there now as well - hopefully someone out there has some experience removing the trim on the current shape Euro's