Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Well done, nice write up and great car.
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

Member Array
    Car:
    ek <3
    remember when you and luzinit test drove your first ever ek civic before buying it? and he stalled it reversing out of the driveway.. its been over 5+ years but i still remember.. haha

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    Man! i <3 my cousins. This feature made my day lol, was reading in coming home on the train. Brings back memories. Back when we were newbies and used to time 0-100km on my private road. Back when getting JDM visors meant getting lucky at the wreckers. Going to JDMyard meant accessing clubrsx forums and looking for new posts from z10. Nostalgic! 7 yrs later, you, james and du keep have outdone me 10x over! well deserved feature. I'll catch up one day with my old beast.

Member Array
    Car:
    '00 EM1
    dude... that car is sex on wheels.// great read man.. never buying nuffin fake again

Awesome read... congratz zco.! keep up the modding.!
    www.groundupgarage.com

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    zco u ek whore... good read man! and where's my wing?

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    lol thanks for the kind words guys, the pictures above are not by me either. i haven't had time to photoshoot anything lately, but this is my 5th EK.

Just aiming for a comfortable daily, with nice quality parts. New wheels and suspension on the way
    that's what he says now... we all know the bug will bite again soon, lol. can't wait to see the new "vorks" and chopped springs

Quote Originally Posted by luzinit View Post
    Man! i <3 my cousins. This feature made my day lol, was reading in coming home on the train. Brings back memories. Back when we were newbies and used to time 0-100km on my private road. Back when getting JDM visors meant getting lucky at the wreckers. Going to JDMyard meant accessing clubrsx forums and looking for new posts from z10. Nostalgic! 7 yrs later, you, james and du keep have outdone me 10x over! well deserved feature. I'll catch up one day with my old beast.
    Heya Tony! haha, your comments brings back memories... loved your red EK back in the day, and that Krispy Kremes meet when i went to Sydney, LOL. i'm probably the only one still with the same car... lol
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Nice feature , different to others.
    Time flies and I still got the same EG civic from 2002
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    that s2000 cluster is absolutely amazing!
    jdmEG5: Will u take 2 ounces of weed +$500 your way? I'm not kidding.

Speed is a matter of money... How fast can you AFFORD to go?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    r35
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexplicit View Post
    that s2000 cluster is absolutely amazing!
    hell yeah ap2 something different

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by EK9 View Post

Heya Tony! haha, your comments brings back memories... loved your red EK back in the day, and that Krispy Kremes meet when i went to Sydney, LOL. i'm probably the only one still with the same car... lol
    LOL Vinh... long time my friend, and the fake J's Racing Whale intake I got from you (Zico wouldn't have approved if he had known!). You, Yonas and myself still have the same cars. Except Yonas' is a beast, yours is still immaculate and mines fading away in the sun gathering dust and scratches :P
    Last edited by luzinit; 29-09-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: typo

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by luzinit View Post
    LOL Vinh... long time my friend, and the fake J's Racing Whale intake I got from you (Zico wouldn't have approved if he had known!). You, Yonas and myself still have the same cars. Except Yonas' is a beast, yours is still immaculate and mines fading away in the sun gathering dust and scratches :P
    Hahaha, i remember that intake! Shh, don't tell Zico... lol. Yeah, after realising i'd been clocking up the km's on the daily ek9 for about 8 yrs straight, i finally got another daily... now she spends most of her time occupying the garage, hehe. i still can't decide if i should sell or keep it, kill the engine and do a swap... hmmmm, decisions.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW