Thread: RTA Inspection?

Red face RTA Inspection?

I got red stickered a few weeks before.

- Ride height
    - Exhaust
    - Pod
    - Tyres

I have repaired them now. I went to a blue slip place and passed it. Does this mean I can drive it even though I didn't goto the RTA yet?

For the RTA inspection or whatever it is, do I need to book? Or I can go there straight away? When I go there what will they do? Can someone please explain?

Thank you.

just go to the rta and explain the situation and show them the paper work that everything is cleared and they should put it in there computer or sumfin, cos thats what i did with a yellow label.

Where did you get done? I use to own a GTR and I got harrassed all the time. I didnt realise they even picked on honda.s

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by drgtr View Post
    Where did you get done? I use to own a GTR and I got harrassed all the time. I didnt realise they even picked on honda.s

Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by notJDM View Post
    I got red stickered a few weeks before.

- Ride height
    - Exhaust
    - Pod
    - Tyres

I have repaired them now. I went to a blue slip place and passed it. Does this mean I can drive it even though I didn't goto the RTA yet?

For the RTA inspection or whatever it is, do I need to book? Or I can go there straight away? When I go there what will they do? Can someone please explain?

Thank you.
    Take your paperwork to the RTA, assuming you are in NSW. They will clear it, and, yes, you can drive your car. It was not de-registered so you are fine. Takes five minutes.

Peter
    Still here. Still kickin'

Quote Originally Posted by THEEYA View Post
    Get over it. Your little pictures dont impress anyone. It was a serious comment. I knew Highway patrol and police picked on Turbos because half of them have illegal front mounts and pods and 3 inch exhausts. Honda you got vtec. You dont have boost controllers and pods arent that benficial.

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by drgtr View Post
    Get over it. Your little pictures dont impress anyone. It was a serious comment. I knew Highway patrol and police picked on Turbos because half of them have illegal front mounts and pods and 3 inch exhausts. Honda you got vtec. You dont have boost controllers and pods arent that benficial.
    Are you being serious or what?