Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux

K&N Typhoon CAI Install

Can any recommend some good workshops that can install a complete cold air intake system for a 2004 euro lux?

I was looking at buying a kit off ebay (69-0025TP).

I'm from Towoomba, QLD
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    CAI's are easy to install dude, but if you really don't wanna be held accountable for things messing up I suggest you just go to any Mechanic place around. I mean, How hard can it be to mess it up right ?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Give it a shot mate, you'll love it! I had never done any car related tasks prior to the CAI and found it very straight forward, and you learn a lot too. I just installed my own coiilovers too a few weekends ago

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    yeah as others have said, its very very easy. They come with instructions that are detailed well. I even found it easy to do and im like ultimate fail with installations and stuff.....normally i just pay people =p
    But yeah, the CAI installation, you can do yourself and save a couple of bucks while at it. Its Simple mang

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    go and download the injen cai instructions for the euro.. very straightforward.. all cai installs are similar regardless of brands.. good luck
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------