Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    it would help to take the plastic cover thing off the car right? like under the bumper
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    i think i felt a bolt for a second but i'm finding it hard! may as well take the bumper off i think? :S
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    yay i think i found it properly..you have to get the screwdriver in that hole at an angle aye? i'm just abit worried about how i'm gonna get it back in there? :S was it trial and error for you to get the screw back in or are you just pro? haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    Hahaha...thats why u get a magnetic screw tip screwdriver and shove your other hand in the gap of the bumper to guide it in.... na no pro.... just been fiddling around... and no need to take anything else off...that bolt is the only thing holding it in... and yes it is in abit of an angle..
    Last edited by sameol3; 02-10-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    haha yeah that would be handy..i think i might take the bumper off..just so i know how to anyways