Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux

Red face How to remove fog bulb?? Step by step guide would be much appreciated :D :D

Hey guys

Just wondering how to remove a fog light bulb as i was looking at getting some brighter ones.

I have looked for threads about this but can't exactly find one. Step by step would help
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    I replaced mine by taking off the front bumper (I had already taken it off to install the CAI), not sure if there is a better method out there..

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    oh alright, so did you put brighter ones in? i should be getting my K&N Typhoon in the next week or so
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Yup, from memory the stock foglights are H11 socket bulbs. You can put H9 bulbs in with a little modification, they are a lot brighter than the H11s. I have a set of white/blueish H9 on mine!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    for pre-faced versions then there is a bolt holding it in. If you look through the bottom of you bumper between the gap, on either side you will see a little hole you can poke a screw driver through. And if you poke your hand through the middle gap of your bumper and align up with the hole, then you will feel for that bolt. You need a philips screwdriver. Becareful not to let that bolt fall down to your undertray cos it will be a Bit^h to find so take your time, preferbly one hand feeling and holding the bolt while you un-screw through that little hole. You'll know what i mean.
    Once the bolt is out the fog light will be loose and u can pretty much push it abit from behind and it will come out.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    ahh ok thanks i'll try that bro
    have you repalced your fogs?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    No Problems, yep I had changed my fogs lights before on my old 04 model which is what you have. I've converted them to H9's which are brighter as discussed by one the other members above. They are orginally H11.

Heres the DIY from one of the members that might be a good read.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?59500

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    thanks again just trying to figure out the screw you're tlaking about :S haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    You wont actually see the screw... you will see on the hole to poke a screwdriver in..
    Might be leadiing you a stray...

Basically if you look under your grill there is a large rectangular ventalation vents for your radiator, on either side towards your fog lights you will see a hole on the side of the vent. So not looking straight into the radiator but to the side...

hope this makes sense..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT

Heres a pic that might make it easier to find it...whereas the red line represents where the screws are.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    ahhh yeah that makes it alot clearer..i was looking underneath the car bahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    i'll have a look now and let you know if i'm stilll confused haha