Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    i personally like both - but reading back through the Dc2 vs Em1 threads of ages back - the Dc2 always wins outright

the Dc2 has a stiffer chassis, better 'boot' (its like an enclosed ute with the backseat down) and more torque - which allows it to be more competitive with other types of cars

the Em1 is rarer, has a bit more finesse, lacks the torque of the Dc2 and isnt as stiff in stock form - but has a more noticable vtec crossover and peppier engine

in a drag race the Dc2 always wins - but not by mutch - a skilled driver in an Em1 can push it to a neck finish

either way - dont get excited about carrying passengers in either of them - more than 1 person and you loose almost all your performance - and most ppl will hit their head on the Dc2 roof while in the back seat lol

i actually like the dash in the Em1 better

Em1 - made in america
    Dc2 - made in japan
    Last edited by TheSaint; 04-10-2010 at 12:52 AM.
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    Sweet thanks heaps for the opinions.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    If you bought a stock VTi-R and EM1 you'd pay more for the EM1 just because it's rare.

I like the EM1 personally. It's just so sexy in black and dumped...

Like this one for sale in VIC...amagad its hawt

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    When both models are stock, the Integra has the advantage of a more powerful engine, stiffer chassis and probably more grip to the road. However, the Civic can be just as good with a couple of mods.

The main advantage with the Civic is that there's so much available for it in terms of performance/styling parts.

But Integra's are so overpriced these days. People selling them always think they can sell them for as much as they bought it for because they slapped a few mods on it.. I had to pay a fair bit for mine, I couldn't find anyone that wanted a reasonable price for one..
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

test drive both and see whihc one u lyk

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Depending on where you live and how many are for sale, I say get the cleanest car with the least amount of kilometres. And of course, at a good price.

Keep ur options open, either one is a good car.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    I prefer DC2 but I'm biased...

Can't deny EM1's look smexy dumped but I'd rather have the power and handling, plus JDM front looks hawt as well.

For the VTi-R crossover, its a 2 stage vtec so opens up at about 4400 and then a bigger kick at around 6k, but you can always change that so the cross over is much louder and a single stage with a skunk2 intake manifold, larger throttle body and a decent CAI.. I've done that and my cross over is pretty loud lol, much louder than any b16 I've heard anyway lol
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by tiah313 View Post
    test drive both and see whihc one u lyk
    this ^^^^^^
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680