Car:
    EK
    Quote Originally Posted by jks24 View Post
    you are right...im only human lol
    haha aren't we all

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK gli
    Thanks for all replys guys ...high chance I'm going with the ek1 ...you guys have made it easier to decide and helped me out heaps . Ty

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by dxlmt View Post
    Thanks for all replys guys ...high chance I'm going with the ek1 ...you guys have made it easier to decide and helped me out heaps . Ty
    anytime...thats what the forums are for
    Keep us updated with your progress

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ek B18c
    i had the same problem as u mate. i really wanted an ek4 but so hard to find 1 for decent price and low kms and i was really fussy bout the sunroof i personally thinks mad.. haha
    i ended up findin a gli with a b18 in it for less then what most ek4s are going for. i reckon you should take ur time look around for an ek4 because the interior is nicer, you also have sunroof and vtec. instead of saving up for an engine just save up for a facelift and build that car (Y)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ek B18c
    also engine conversions and findin a decent motor is alot of money!! lolz goodluck with everything mate ek ftw

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Getting a ek1 (99-00) cxi you will eventually do the following: brake upgrade to ek4 or dc2r, power windows, cluster, mirrors depending on your taste. lip kit etc
    ek1 gli (99-00) - most you will do is engine than upgrade brakes than lips etc

Ek4 I'm sure you mention you will do engine than facelift etc, brakes and lip kit.

It all comes down to your budget.

Member Array
    Car:
    ekb18c,jazz,eg5
    i tell you now. be ready to fork out alot of money and abit of advice. stay away from replica
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..

..We Welcome You Abourd!..

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Go with a Facelift EK1 GLi

Car = 6k
    Sunroof = 1k
    B18c = 5k

= 12k~ total and equivalent to a EK4 and even more
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    one thing that plays on my mind, everyone says engine conversions cost like 5k, fair enough, but when talking about a legit engine swap, with certificate etc etc, how much is the total really? cause my bet is that, its gonna be more like 15k all up

Reason being, few of the guys on here have done the swap, an got defected = no more roady cause the cert was too $$$ or other reason i dunno lol
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Dont quote me but in NSW i dont think you need to get certificates as long as the engine displacement isnt more than 15% bigger from stock engine. You just need to notify RTA of the engine change.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK gli
    Quote Originally Posted by deezy View Post
    i had the same problem as u mate. i really wanted an ek4 but so hard to find 1 for decent price and low kms and i was really fussy bout the sunroof i personally thinks mad.. haha
    i ended up findin a gli with a b18 in it for less then what most ek4s are going for. i reckon you should take ur time look around for an ek4 because the interior is nicer, you also have sunroof and vtec. instead of saving up for an engine just save up for a facelift and build that car (Y)
    Hopeflly by the time i can afford to buy one, a nice one pops up =]