Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Integra Dc2r

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore

Integra Dc2r

Hey so I've heard some rumours that the integra's aren't that fast D: what are your views on this

Use search dude.... Search about how much power these cars put out etc....
    Damn.. To many silly questions..

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Use search dude.... Search about how much power these cars put out etc....
    Damn.. To many silly questions..
    What. How is that a silly question. How hard is it to say, yes they go hard/ no they don't. Sorry for asking.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    And i have searched how much power they have. im not a downy.

The only reason i was blunt was because when some of the other guys see this and see that your a newcomer posting a question like this, you'll probably get a more brutal answer.
    Like all Type R's, they lack torque, to get power out of the car, she needs a good old thrashing... VTEC.... That's what she there for
    Keep this in mind, thrashin a Honda like any other car is fine provided it gets given the right care..

and yes they aren't exactly a fast car but how many N/A 4 Cylinders do you see revving up to 7800RPM +++

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Yeah true. thanks man. I plan on going all out. Like cams, ecu, dyno tune etc. Just to prove to mate that 4's aren't weak. And yeah, idk, they havfe a good light chassis, so ill try. Hopefully.

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    Hey so I've heard some rumours that the integra's aren't that fast D: what are your views on this
    They're quick and nimble for what they are and handle great.

What. How is that a silly question. How hard is it to say, yes they go hard/ no they don't. Sorry for asking.
    It is a silly question. If you researched you wouldn't have to post crap like this.

And i have searched how much power they have. im not a downy.
    LOL, if you searched and know how much power they have why would you ask if they're fast or not?

If you searched you would of found:
    A. Their power output
    B. A reason not to ask a stupid question.
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Yeah true. thanks man. I plan on going all out. Like cams, ecu, dyno tune etc. Just to prove to mate that 4's aren't weak. And yeah, idk, they havfe a good light chassis, so ill try. Hopefully.
    Hope you got alot of $$

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    are your mates driving commodores...? "aw mate get a v8 commadoor bro it's the only fast car evaa!1!!1!"

lol ok so they probably don't sound like that. but you get what I mean!

to answer you're question, yes they are really fast for what they are, but it comes down to what you're comparing it to.

for example: any car is slow when compared to something like a bugatti veyron, but at the same time something like a hyundai excel is fast when you compare it to a motor scooter.

the type R is really quick in it's class and will outrun many turbo cars, search type r legend on youtube and watch the test drag between stock dc2r and stock s14 turbo.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    the ozhonda community seems nicer nowadays...if someone had of asked this a while back he would have been shot :P.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9

What's your definition of 'fast'?

I used to drive an '86 corolla 1.6 carb, then got my SOHC VTEC Civic and thought that was 'fast'. Then I got my EF8 CRX and thought that was even faster, and now I'm spending about $10g on the engine.

So, 'aren't that fast' compared to what?

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_na View Post
    the ozhonda community seems nicer nowadays...if someone had of asked this a while back he would have been shot :P.
    half the regular community is at work and they try not to look in the noob section due to lack of stupid questions such as this one
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...