Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobil1 View Post
    bro this is me on 19x8.5 +45 (225/40) and -2degrees on the rear right is the most I can come out without it touching while car is idling. no guard work but i think will need some done as the wheel is rubbing not sure which part when car is loaded with >4 people and when it hits a bump. though the rubbing is not that severe.

Just roll the guard slightly and you're good.
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    yr butt with HKS is just sexy.......
    His butt or His car's butt?
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    His butt or His car's butt?
    excuse my chinglish....

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Ehhhh both are sexy ok

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Ehhhh both are sexy ok
    vomiting...... i'm sorry!!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post

mobil1, do you have size on pic of your car? love to see how 19s look.

evo, it seems 18x7.5 is a safe side. i actually have a set of rays on that size so might be i'll keep them for the odc.

also guys, what are you lowered on? laski you baller, i know what you have already lol

thanks heaps.
    Mobil1 pic of your ride bro, it looks pretty good

Philip, lowered on Taiwanese coilovers which I think are pretty good for the price, but I've not tried any other except for AusAccord's which is better!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Bro Dan, when you say roll guard means fold the lip in abit correct or just do something about the rubber plastic cowl? Because I thought it's rubbing the arch lip but doesnt seem to have any rub marks on the tyre side wall.

Bro Phillip my rims are mattblack so its alittle hard to judge how it will look as they seem "bigger" when combined with tires. I'd go 20s though lol if it wasnt for the tyres I bought already. oh and its lowered on tein gt-wagon

Bro Damien as attached...

I decided to ditch the Enkeis because it doesnt go well with the mugen grill. and went for Monza Japan Euromesh "style"..haha GMAX copy.. it was impulse purchase

BTW just installed HKS409 today..SMFH....loud

OMG Roy, you set the RB1 modding standard to another level, full JDM Absolute body kit, 19" lowered with GT Wagon, Mugen grille...... looking like Victoria has the best black and white modded RB1 in Australia
    Last edited by AusAccord; 21-10-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: wrong spelling, sorry!!

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Your car looks nice. My one at the moment is on stock rims & suspension after i got defected. Did you get it painted at DT? Your car is black so it's hard to see the marks on your tyres. Maybe try put some liquid washable paint on your guard and see where the marks are. Becareful with the EPA for your exhaust. I still got the notice from them even though they've tested my car and only 83db.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    OMG Ronny, you set the RB1 modding standard to another level, full JDM Absolute body kit, 19" lowered with GT Wagon, Mugen grille...... looking like Victoria has the best black and white modded RB1 in Australia
    Roy & Frank is like the yin & yang of black RB1. Roy = JDM & Frank = VIP hehe
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Roy & Frank is like the yin & yang of black RB1. Roy = JDM & Frank = VIP hehe
    Frank? who is Frank my friend.....

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    laski, stop tempting me lol. the last gen elgand is probably too high and might not clear some car parks. also can't open windows at the side doors is slightly fail......

thanks guys for the information. much appreciated.

mobil1, do you have size on pic of your car? love to see how 19s look.

evo, it seems 18x7.5 is a safe side. i actually have a set of rays on that size so might be i'll keep them for the odc.

also guys, what are you lowered on? laski you baller, i know what you have already lol

thanks heaps.
    ok2x I'm shut up now

hey your RAYS SE37 its definitely fit perfectly for the Odys, you know that already, right ? so stick with that

unless if you are thinking of 19 or 20 thats another diference story

for me I wont buy any Taiwanese Coilover I rather just change the spring or get Japanese brand Sussy, anyway you know who can help you with the Japs product . . . . .

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Frekila
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE