Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ^^ i see, where is he now? not on OH anymore?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Haha bro Andy thanks...

Bro Dan, you kena defect? You know I live right behind the police VicPolive HQ on flinders..everyday I come out I'm like fingers crossed please dont let it be today. Yeah I got it painted at DT. Bro wanna ask..say if i get defected for car too low, can I just raise it up and go inspect? or must take out everything?

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    ^^ i see, where is he now? not on OH anymore?
    He's in indo now, only comes here during holiday. I'll probably arrange for a photoshoot if he's in melbourne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobil1 View Post
    Haha bro Andy thanks...

Bro Dan, you kena defect? You know I live right behind the police VicPolive HQ on flinders..everyday I come out I'm like fingers crossed please dont let it be today. Yeah I got it painted at DT. Bro wanna ask..say if i get defected for car too low, can I just raise it up and go inspect? or must take out everything?
    Yeah but not because i was stopped by police. They saw me driving at night and they sent me a letter they want to inspect my car. I still got defected even though i already removed my air sus but it's all cleared now. Your car is black & your rims is black also so your car won't attract police attention that much.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Your car is black & your rims is black also so your car won't attract police attention that much.

LOL serious bro? and here i am thinking this will catch the cops attention for that "racer" look wtf hahaha...

so if you get defected for one thing you still must remove everything? like if say i get defected for car too low. i cant just jack it u and go inspect (with the tein still in)? and also must remove air pod?

next i wanna go maybe ask the place you do your vinyl to black out the chrome strip on the side of the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Your car is black & your rims is black also so your car won't attract police attention that much.
    no offensive but yr car is white and yr rim is white as well..... joking mate

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    haha i wish my car is black hehe i never have a problem with cops with my euro last time. Roy, you can just adjust the height and it's should be fine. Btw, it seems that you went to all the places that i recommended hehe
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Yea bro..so far every single one i go i just follow your recommendation.

i think i still need to jack mine up alittle as the new exhaust (middle section) is brushing the ramps and bumps..lucky not hard knock, just slight brush...... for now..LOL
    call suspension city about winding my back up alittle..$150 just to adjust?!? almost the same cost as installing all 4!! maybe go back to nelson or something.. but he's far and dont open on weekends

ou yeah also can all you Bro's out there pleaseeeee let me know if anyone would be interested in my Enkeis (brand new). I can't list on Marketplace in here yet..
    Last edited by Mobil1; 21-10-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Wow Roy, Ody looks good. Front grille looks like it's missing something, maybe get a DC5 lux front Honda badge?

Gmax rims aren't too bad, they are heavy, but are well made. Was thinking of getting the exact same rims as yours. Good taste

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_NSX View Post
    ok2x I'm shut up now

hey your RAYS SE37 its definitely fit perfectly for the Odys, you know that already, right ? so stick with that

unless if you are thinking of 19 or 20 thats another diference story
    yeah i know but looking at Ken's pic it seems the offset wasn't aggressive enough or he didn't lower enough.

but i wonder if 18s are big enough for RB3. not sure i'll end up with RB1 or 3 at this stage so i'm just dreaming lol
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    thanks bro...

the grill didnt come with the emblem (maybe stolen). I bought this from ebay but dont think wanna put it on http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=280549936034.
    Wanna go for the more stealth "ghost" look...hahaha

i wanna black out my chromes like this guy..but use tint film instead of painting incase if need to sell the car next time.
    http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/...6944/note.aspx

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    sorry Philip I shall stop hijacking your thread

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    No worries mate. The ODC owners have been quiet lately.

Love to have stirred some discussions up.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc