Hey guys,
I just wanted to ask you opinions again about the civic=]. My gfs dad has found me a civic gli(hopefully facelift model) but in stock honda green. Bit iffy about the colour but cant complain. Ive just been thinking about mods to do to it. As i am finishing up my HSC and starting to work before i go to uni, my budget isnt that great, but i do have a goal to achieve in this civic before moving on to another car. Just wanted to ask you opinions on whats modifications to do and when to do them like.. what before what (order).

Things that i can think off my head

Interior - ek9 gear knob (proberbly replica), type r shift boot, DIY black paint for console and dash etc.. eventually having the ek9 steering wheel, ek9 cluster, sr3 recaro (black) and ek9 floor matts. just want it to be comfortable and a bit sporty =]

Exterior - CTR lips all round(maybe replicas), CTR grill, spoon SW388 black rims(rota replica maybe), spoon mirrors (replica maybe), spoon spoiler (replica maybe) and of course a paintjob (tafetta white or electron blue)

Suspension- dont know much about these but coilovers, and sway bars.. info would be appreciated =]

Sound - Cd player alrady installed, any systems that are good and cheap?

Engine - eventually wanting a b18c7 conversion (gfs dad will help me), but that would be hopefully by end of 2011. for now i want mods that can be transferred onto new engine.. does this include I/H/E? um.. more info would be appreciated greatly =]

Brakes - upgradedas well.. but atm no idea on brakes so again any info would be great.

So i just wanted to ask for you opinion in my situation, not loaded in money(explains the replicas but will try hard to have at least a few genuine stuff lol), Start small, not really likeing the colour but can deal with it for a while as it is my first car =], and no clue on the order to mod. Um including approximate prices would also be mad.=D

Cant wait to be part of the honda community ( can drive it next april ... green P's)so i have tme to saveup

Alsogoing to America february 2011, would you adivise to buy parts up there and bring it back? how would you do it? Yea just basic advice.. LOL lots of noob questions, just excited sorry

Appreciate the help

David