Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If it all falls through I can help you out, have done multiple installs on all sorts of cars and only the front speakers of my s2000. My mr2 gt was a bitch as the engine is between the cabin and boot. So it shouldn't be to complicated
    VTEC YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    It was rather simple when I did mine - I didn't really read any DIY's nor the manual for clips etc, I just went right into it and I think mine came up pretty neat.. I didn't want to compromise the boot space too much, so I kept it to a simple amp/sub setup in the boot well (amp inside the foam, 10" sub/box sits ontop of the false top with enough space to fit my toolbox). Although my sub/amp were pretty small (I wasn't looking to BASS BOOST my car, just extra thump) I got 3-Way speakers for the doors and it took me 5 minutes to change em out.

I hid the wires under the carpet/trims etc etc took me about 1.5hours from start to finish - the hardest bit was to feed the RCA's/Remote wires through under the headunit from the gearbox tunnel where the SRS ECU is mounted.. But nothing a coat hanger can't handle!

MDF is easy to cut/wrap, measure it up and saw it out - the wrapping will make it look shmicko so no need to be precious about the board. Should give it a crack, it's pretty simple.

Peace.