Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp3st View Post
    Well i dont get stuck in traffic too much so i guess turbo isnt out of the question yet then! if all goes well ill be picking my motor up in 2 weeks if he doesnt sell it before then lol and then its a matter of getting all the parts needed for it to go in. And a turbo kit too if .k.'s one sells before i got the dosh. how do you drive it untuned though?
    Drives fine but get's a check light with boost now and then.. and you can't drive her hard or she'll blow

I did my install out on the street, don't have a car port or anything hahaha

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ning%29/page10
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Lol yeah i remember the build thread man something like that is not easy to forget :P still though you probably have a lot more experience than i do
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp3st View Post
    Lol yeah i remember the build thread man something like that is not easy to forget :P still though you probably have a lot more experience than i do
    Na,
    That was only my second install
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    2nd install = a lot more experience haha im putting the motor in myself n everything so that will be an epic learning curve, but luckily my mate has done it himself as well so that'll help. Guess i still gotta source a kit though cause i dont have too much dosh to spend on a kit. Cheers for all your help though Lukezen
    SunCoast Hondas