Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2

Question Accord euro cu2 aero front bumper

Hi guys,

I am thinking to change my stocked bumper bar with this aero/modulo bumper bar(Honda accessories). However I have few questions that I hope you guys could answer:
    - can I use my existing fog light or I have to buy the accessory one?
    - can I use my existing grill instead of the sports grill?

Thank you in advanced for your help.

Kind Regards,
    tony

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    you can certainly use the existing grill, cos that was what i had (Modulo bumper with standard grill, i really did not like the modulo sport grill much)
    regarding the fog light, i also think its the same set of foggy but may need some re-arrangements.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Thanks lemonhead. Did you use your existing fog light or you bought separately? By the way, I like your grill. Where did you buy it? How much?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    i got the modulo kit when i purchased the car, and as far as i know they used the existing foggy from the new car.
    i like the modulo kit, not too wild but sleek looking. good choice! what colour if you CU2?
    Grill - Thanks, self DIY, but still not happy with the Honda badge itself, not sure if i should cut that out too. you can probably find some info on this mods on the 'CU2 mods' article in this forum.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Mine is silver color.

Wow, that's pretty creative. Mind to share how did you diy? If you can share a good quality pic would be great :-)
    What about if you replace the badge with mugen one? Or may be red Honda badge?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09' CU2
    Yes you can definitely use the stock foggies and grill. I have one fitted on my cu2 in the same configuration.

Regards,

tobster28

Quote Originally Posted by tonymulia View Post
    Mine is silver color.

Wow, that's pretty creative. Mind to share how did you diy? If you can share a good quality pic would be great :-)
    i think a member netjester in the forum posted a DIY on how to make the grille.

In regards to you questions, original foglights and grille can be used in the aero bumpers.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by tonymulia View Post
    Mine is silver color.

yes, try this link :

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...Grill-Overhaul

great description
    i got my spray paint-matched and made from autobahn, quite good match actually, but ended up using few cans -$$$
    and i left the H-badge on, used resin to fill the gap where the middle fin once sat, sanded and painted

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    That's great. Thank you guys :-)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    You can use your existing stock fog light and grill.
    Cheers.