Thread: 98 Prelude

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS

Smile 98 Prelude

hey guys, im looking at a honda
    ive found should i get a 98 prelude VTI-R should i get the prelude or keep looking for something else
    if i get the prelude where are good places to get performance parts from

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Not sure to be honest champ, I don't think there is much aftermarket support for ludes but look around ebay or preludeaustralia.com and they should help you out
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    pablos is right, not many after market things for preludes, and if you find any most probably hard to get, (cause im looking for a greddy front kit)
    with a prelude your gonna love it, but it all depends on your taste and pockets $$
    its a h22 as you might know so its good motor, its thrown in other types of cars.
    where are you located, i can help with a place you can get aftermarket stuff
    ACTIVE TORQUE TRANSFER SYSTEM

Hey dude... i own a prelude as well. Its a great car but like others have said aftermarket mods are costly and hard to find. Gl with your search!
    Vti-R