Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda
    nice rim choice!!! i like!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    love you rims and i don't mind the roof rack, looks 'action-packed', kind of flow with the shape of the car.
    white Cu2 - Da Best !!
    hey, can you tell me, did you have to roll your guards at all to leave room for those 19' rims?
    cos i noted that you have an offset of 40/41 and 245 tyres, they must be sitting just flush.
    Last edited by Lemonhead; 04-11-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    hey there nice car just curious did u lowered the car at all?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    very nice rims ! and x 2 to above...it looks lowered...if not thats damn good to be that little gap at stock height.

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    hey mate car looks fresh! good work

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    I hate my black car. IMO white cars are the best. Not as much maintenance. With black cars you got to keep polishing it to keep the swirl marks out of it. I prefer a white car.
    Yeah man. White = best colour to hide swirls.

Quote Originally Posted by biggame View Post
    nice rim choice!!! i like!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    love you rims and i don't mind the roof rack, looks 'action-packed', kind of flow with the shape of the car.
    white Cu2 - Da Best !!
    hey, can you tell me, did you have to roll your guards at all to leave room for those 19' rims?
    cos i noted that you have an offset of 40/41 and 245 tyres, they must be sitting just flush.
    yup. Guards required rolliing. But thats because i insisted on retaining the actual overall diameter. Can get away with 235 tyres but because oem tyres are 98Y rated, its really really rare for a 235 tyre to be rated anywhere close to 98 load rating

Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    hey there nice car just curious did u lowered the car at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    very nice rims ! and x 2 to above...it looks lowered...if not thats damn good to be that little gap at stock height.
    Yeah. Car was lowered with Eibach Pro-Kit. Not 100% sure about the drop height but its just nice. No gaps between tyres and wheel arch. Car sits exactly 10mm from ground at the front tyre wind deflector.

Quote Originally Posted by nesterjester View Post
    hey mate car looks fresh! good work
    Thanks Nester

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Keeping up my habit of teasing the eyes for mods, here's a scoop shot of the boot which will/might be completed in a couple of month's time

Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    I use to have a black FD civic! what a pain in the ass!!
    I swore to never get black again,
    so i got my white CU2

These clip on racks easy to put on and remove?

dont need to do any other mods?

I want racks!!!

Thinking of which brand now i saw the thule ones with that front wind deflectors. looks pretty hot.
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone

Nice choice of wheels and loving the USDM look. What happen to your old wheels?
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    na2 typeR
    drop it a bit more, and keep the roof racks...are they directly above the sunroof?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by TurBIce View Post
    I use to have a black FD civic! what a pain in the ass!!
    I swore to never get black again,
    so i got my white CU2

These clip on racks easy to put on and remove?

dont need to do any other mods?

I want racks!!!

Thinking of which brand now i saw the thule ones with that front wind deflectors. looks pretty hot.
    nah they are not hard to remove. I tried removing the roofrack once after installing at the shop just to see how hard it is. Took less than 10minutes to remove all the mounting. 1 thing though, lifting it off the roof requires some kungfu skills if you are doing it yourself. lol

Are you talking about the fairings at the front for Thule ones? they are HAWT MAN!

For your reference, my roof acc. consists of:

ProRack WhispBar crossbars
    and
    2X Thule 591 ProRide

Quote Originally Posted by nxn75u View Post
    Nice choice of wheels and loving the USDM look. What happen to your old wheels?
    Thanks nxn....USDM is kind of the path im leaning towards. Might end up to be a mix of everything ! LOL...
    Stock wheels are resting at home and will be used the moment i can't afford new tyres for the wheels now haha

Quote Originally Posted by SajadEG View Post
    drop it a bit more, and keep the roof racks...are they directly above the sunroof?
    I really want to drop it more but it will only mean less comfortable ride. might use other means of making the car look lower(e.g bodykit :P)
    yes, the front cross bar sits right across the sunroof. only downside of having the racks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro Luxury
    Gandu! Welcome to the forums officially now haha