Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    its easy to break if you dont have the skills to handle it...hahahaha,
    exactly! a 15 minutes job buddy.....simple
    some of us are noobs and some have skills and knowledge to do it, i dont know where you stand but i did mine myself for...guess what $0.00. and nver had a problem for 4 yrs. lmao

most of us know that Auto electrician and mechanics (unless trusted) are known to rip off ppl & some dont even know what theyre doing as they give the car to some 18 yr old apprentice to do it while your back's turned and i dont want to risk it in someones hands either..

To the OP, im just helping out, DIY is an option.
    Ummm think you should read what i wrote??
    I trust my auto elec that much that i would recommend him to everyone in Victoria as he charges fairly and accordingly. He doesn't rip people off, if he can't do the job he will tell you up front.
    If i ever have a problem with his work, he looks into it, if theres a fault, he will correct it for nothing.

Im not comfortable with the idea of possibly breaking a $350 sensor myself so i'd rather just let a pro do it... 5 mins, $10-$20 later, im happy, he's happy, all done.

Enuff said dude, your digging yourself a hole

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Ummm think you should read what i wrote??
    I trust my auto elec that much that i would recommend him to everyone in Victoria as he charges fairly and accordingly. He doesn't rip people off, if he can't do the job he will tell you up front.
    If i ever have a problem with his work, he looks into it, if theres a fault, he will correct it for nothing.

Im not comfortable with the idea of possibly breaking a $350 sensor myself so i'd rather just let a pro do it... 5 mins, $10-$20 later, im happy, he's happy, all done.

Enuff said dude, your digging yourself a hole
    First of all im not from Vic, so you dont know jack....
    Second, im happy with my DIY O2 replacement which was done 4 yrs ago without a problem so how am i digging myself a hole?, retard. hahahahaha
    Third, youre not a professional so enough said

Good on ya mate, you've got money to burn but some of us here are actually enthusiast and look into the fun of DIY.

This is how to replace the O2 sensor located in the middle of the catalytic converter if anyone wants to know:
    1: Disconnect the O2 Sensor connector (snap on/off connector)
    2: Using a special wrench & remove the O2 sensor for replacement.....too bloody easy
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 05-11-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

its easy to break if you dont have the skills to handle it...hahahaha,
    exactly! a 15 minutes job buddy.....simple
    some of us are noobs and some have skills and knowledge to do it, i dont know where you stand but i did mine myself for...guess what $0.00. and nver had a problem for 4 yrs. lmao

most of us know that Auto electrician and mechanics (unless trusted) are known to rip off ppl & some dont even know what theyre doing as they give the car to some 18 yr old apprentice to do it while your back's turned and i dont want to risk it in someones hands either..

To the OP, im just helping out, DIY is an option.
    First of all im not from Vic, so you dont know jack....
    Second, im happy with my DIY O2 replacement which was done 4 yrs ago without a problem so how am i digging myself a hole?, retard. hahahahaha
    Third, youre not a professional so enough said

Good on ya mate, you've got money to burn but some of us here are actually enthusiast and look into the fun of DIY.

This is how to replace the O2 sensor located in the middle of the catalytic converter if anyone wants to know:
    1: Disconnect the O2 Sensor connector (snap on/off connector)
    2: Using a special wrench & remove the O2 sensor for replacement.....too bloody easy
    Not everyone has that available

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Im not comfortable with the idea of possibly breaking a $350 sensor myself so i'd rather just let a pro do it...
    i've recently needed my 02 sensor replaced. and i bought it from wreckers for $80. and i didnt need a special wrench to replace it. just jacking it up and getting under was a pain.

but my point is, buy it second hand. save you some $$$ for other mods.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    @WATAJK: LOL $350 what a rip off.....exactly..instead of wasting money, buy a tool to replace the O2 sensor, ya tool. common sense mate.
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 05-11-2010 at 04:51 PM.

@WATAJK: LOL $350 what a rip off.....exactly..instead of wasting money, buy a tool to replace the O2 sensor, ya tool. common sense mate.
    Im alright thanks
    Mines coming brand new for $150 directly from Acura courtesy of my parents trip.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Im alright thanks
    Mines coming brand new for $150 directly from Acura courtesy of my parents trip.
    ROFL wow that helps alot... where exactly do we find an "Acura" dealer here in Australia & how often do our parents go overseas?

You said an O2 sensor is worth $350, would that be an OEM part?...truth is most Honda dealers are selling it more than that buddy.

ROFL wow that helps alot... where exactly do we find an "Acura" dealer here in Australia & how often do our parents go overseas?

You said an O2 sensor is worth $350, would that be an OEM part?...truth is most Honda dealers are selling it more than that buddy.
    Essendon Honda, Airport west, $360,
    Thanks

If you look on ebay, you can actually find Acura dealers selling parts on there moron.
    Please just stop replying because each of your comments are invaluable to the community and your becoming a really big nuisance alright.

Thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Honda Australia quotes 400+ for these.

I didn't have time to be stuff around and shop for these. So I bought it for $310 from jdmyard since they had stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Essendon Honda, Airport west, $360,
    Thanks

If you look on ebay, you can actually find Acura dealers selling parts on there moron.
    Please just stop replying because each of your comments are invaluable to the community and your becoming a really big nuisance alright.

Thank you
    What are you trying to say that we want to pay FULL PRICE for a simple fix up?, wanker.
    Not everyone has an ebay account, if they can get it half the price like your mom did then good on you....as you said "courtesy of your parents" they probably purchased it for you with their own hard-earned money LMFAO

There are countless 2nd hand / refurbished auto parts whether from private seller, newspapers, or wreckers all across Australia that are even 1/4 of the price and we take time to search and value them.

If you cant take any criticism and feedback from me then tough luck mate, dont read my post. Im here to help out a DIY as an option. To be honest I dont like giving shit to miniture-sized members like you. You dont know anything about DIY

Oh please your a joke.
    I'll show you a O2 Sensor on ebay, $200 to your door from America you bloody noob.
    Not hard to make an ebay account.
    If you can save a couple of $$ why not??

I'd rather buy brand new genuine parts when it comes to CERTAIN things... O2 sensor being one of them.

Here's a link to a OEM O2 Sensor...
    Cheaper then any trader here and any dealership..
    Moron
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Take the time to try help people out instead of just trying to get your point across man.
    ^^ That's the part he needs.

Good dollar against the US dollar, try get stuff from the US dude.

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    I'll show you a O2 Sensor on ebay, $200 to your door from America you bloody noob.
    If you can save a couple of $$ why not??
    ROFL!!!...You're trying to say everyone should get an ebay.com account now?, sorry but the world doesnt revolve around you buddy.

That ebay link you gave me, how do i know its a "Genuine OEM" ????....could be some homebrand label or whatever....
    Do you think i trust some people? NO.....unless i see it for myself in person which i do because unlike you, im actually interested and determined to go out have my tools ready and see the parts at wreckers and 2nd hand auto part shops.

Try harder junior, ive purchased mine way below that price, how does $89.00 sound to you?....bought it and installed it myself for NOTHING!...its been refurbished and got it 4 yrs ago and STILL running, dickface.
    Ive seen cheaper than that, as it was mentioned early by another OzHonda member which was $80.

Try to argue against that, its pointless mate.