Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    @WATAJK: Hang on a sec.....How much did your mum bought your O2 Sensor?... $150.00 was it.....

There you go, Ive come to realized that ive actually made my point (of saving money) in getting an O2 Sensor as opposed to what your original post was at $350+ (full price)

You said it, Checkmate....... Hahahahahahahahahah.

Please close this thread anytime Moderator. This particular member sounds like a broken record.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    ROFL!!!...You're trying to say everyone should get an ebay.com account now?, sorry but the world doesnt revolve around you buddy.

That ebay link you gave me, how do i know its a "Genuine OEM" ????....could be some homebrand label or whatever....
    Do you think i trust some people? NO.....unless i see it for myself in person which i do because unlike you, im actually interested and determined to go out have my tools ready and see the parts at wreckers and 2nd hand auto part shops.

Try harder junior, ive purchased mine way below that price, how does $89.00 sound to you?....bought it and installed it myself for NOTHING!...its been refurbished and got it 4 yrs ago and STILL running, dickface.
    Ive seen cheaper than that, as it was mentioned early by another OzHonda member which was $80.

Try to argue against that, its pointless mate.
    Whats with the personal attacks? The ebay link is legit, WATAJK's posts are a lot more constructive than half the shit you type out.

You should sign out of ozhonda and go have a wank or something, because somethings up your hole dude.

Brand new over second hand.
    Thats my point.
    I never stated everyone should have a eBay account but there are some very good deals on there.
    Rest assured that part is OEM as i've sent a message to the person and seen a photo in it's brand new packaging.
    If it isn't OEM, i'll be demanding a refund.
    Pretty simple man.

Think you have some personal issues

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    @WATAJK I bought mine for 2nd hand.....and guess what? its still running for 4 years.....it doesnt make any difference if its brand new or 2nd hand. Again, what's your point ???
    Theres also good deals at wreckers and 2nd hand car parts shops....and again, whats your point?

You made some personal attacks on me earlier so what you give is what you get. simple as that. So lets go to-and-fro i dont mind. Hahahaha....

"Brand new over second hand." - thats your point, correct, and my point was its better to buy it cheap and dont waste money and youve realized that you bought it cheap so i should say THANK YOU for making my point.
    I feel that its the end of our conversation, unless you wanna add some more but that bring you more with your own personal issues.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    Whats with the personal attacks? The ebay link is legit, WATAJK's posts are a lot more constructive than half the shit you type out.

You should sign out of ozhonda and go have a wank or something, because somethings up your hole dude.
    ...and yours isnt classified as an insult?. ROFL

Sorry to say that to WATAJK, good on you for defending your little brother. I see that you've highlighted my insults towards WATAJK but didnt highlight his towards mine coz he's a member and probably known him for a while?..can you spell DISCRIMINATION?
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 06-11-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    Honda Australia quotes 400+ for these.

I didn't have time to be stuff around and shop for these. So I bought it for $310 from jdmyard since they had stock.
    @WATAJK I bought mine for 2nd hand.....and guess what? its still running for 4 years.....it doesnt make any difference if its brand new or 2nd hand. Again, what's your point ???
    Theres also good deals at wreckers and 2nd hand car parts shops....and again, whats your point?

You made some personal attacks on me earlier so what you give is what you get. simple as that. So lets go to-and-fro i dont mind. Hahahaha....

"Brand new over second hand." - thats your point, correct, and my point was its better to buy it cheap and dont waste money and youve realized that you bought it cheap so i should say THANK YOU for making my point.
    I feel that its the end of our conversation, unless you wanna add some more but that bring you more with your own personal issues.

Explain this please...
    Why would i go and buy a second hand one for $80 and not really know the condition of it...
    When i can get brand new for $180 to my door step??
    Where's your logic in all this dude??

I've bought it cheap... but NEW not used...
    You don't get alot of DC5's at wreckers to often these days, still quite a new car so not alot of them there compared to DC2's...

Brand new over used is all im saying.
    You've just taken this to the extreme with a load of rubbish.
    Now i really do understand why you got banned previously lol.

Also, btw i haven't done any personal attacks directed at you, just called you a nuisance in which you are.
    Hold up buddy, $350+ is in Australia from a DEALERSHIP in Australia.
    I did state that you CAN get it cheaper by getting on eBay (if you don't have an account, make one, it's free) and ordering one from America for only $150-200 which is a SAVING of $200+

So please dude, seriously.
    Enough...
    Just give up.
    Had enough your rubbish and so has this community.
    Last edited by WATAJK; 07-11-2010 at 02:37 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type S
    ...and yours isnt classified as an insult?. ROFL

Sorry to say that to WATAJK, good on you for defending your little brother. I see that you've highlighted my insults towards WATAJK but didnt highlight his towards mine coz he's a member and probably known him for a while?..can you spell DISCRIMINATION?
    Dude, what is wrong with you? You make every post in every thread sound like your way is the only way. Calm the ***k down.
    Eastern Creek 1:50.124 video
    My Build Thread

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    @SpoonS: Hahahahhaha its fun reading how he insults me and i insult the f****r, thats the way it is. WATAJK made his point, i made my point, he even made my point. I have no dramas at all
    This is actually a good community, no doubt.

LMAO this is getting out of topic so like i said before close this thread anytime if you had enough & dont reply but i know you (WATAJK) have an itch to always say the last word hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Also, btw i haven't done any personal attacks directed at you, just called you a nuisance in which you are.
    you called me a moron if you navigate back & i consider that as a personal attack
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 07-11-2010 at 10:47 AM.

It's not a personal attack BECAUSE you are one.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Hahahaha of course, as for calling you a dickface coz you ARE ONE. hows that? you get what you give in return.
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 07-11-2010 at 03:04 PM.

I'll be smiling soon enough mate, don't worry.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Smile all you want but let me tell you that im laughing at the fact that you cant do a No-Brainer o2 sensor rep. DIY and purchasing my 2nd hand at a 1/4 of your rec. price and still running strong.
    From now on each time i turn on my car's engine, i'll look at my CEL and think about you with a smirk on my face....HAHAHAHAhahahaha!!!