Honda cvt transmission parts

Hi Guy's my first post

I recently obtained a Honda HR-V 1999 model, it has problems with the auto (before you start, I know, I know crap box) I did the Linear Solenoid/Inhibitor Solenoid Test and they all checked out ok, so I removed the transmission bottom plate and found some metal bits, the lower valve body seems fine and I can see the steel belt is ok. I haven't got the box all the way out yet, I have the full service manual for the car. I think the start clutch or forward clutch may need to be replaced, where is the best place to get these parts? anyone here have parts for this box?

What other Honda's have the same auto transmission?
    Last edited by madmatt2006; 08-08-2011 at 03:29 PM.

is this the same? http://world.honda.com/CIVIC/technology08/ someone must know this is a Honda forum right???

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    concord spares , honbits may have parts and may be able to shed some more light on your situation . Hope it gets resolved soon mate =) Where abouts are you located? If your in Syd go to Hannys there very helpful also.
    its the ice cream man !

Hi Mate thanks for the reply born there but living in Vic. I think there would be lots more Civic auto's around then HR-V so this is why trying to work out if the same transmission in 1999 HR-V to 1998 Civic or any other Civic's. Hoping some one around here that has pulled a few of these apart here may know.

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    Hey dude , it seems somewhat common for these gearbox issues in the CRV based on what i've read on other forums, not real sure on places in Vic hopefully some other members will be on later to help you out!
    its the ice cream man !