Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Odyssey 2011 and Price Thread

Hi guys,

Honda Odyssey 2011 (minivan) has been released in US (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Odyssey), however Australia adapted the Japanese market so yeah I am not expecting this version released here.

My question is, anyone know when is the next Odyssey planned for Australian market? I am thinking to buy a new Odyssey, however concern that new release is due soon since the current one has been around since 2008.

Also, anyone bought Odyssey Luxury recently? would you mind sharing us the price?

Thanks

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    maybe not for a new Odyssey yet but probably just a face lift on the RB3 model . . . .

Bought the 2011 comp. Luxury brand new in march for $43990 driveaway with full set of floor mats.
    Had the window tinted outside dealer. Tomorrow will have the Alpine rooftop DVD player install.
    Quote Originally Posted by fandibong View Post
    Hi guys,

Honda Odyssey 2011 (minivan) has been released in US (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Odyssey), however Australia adapted the Japanese market so yeah I am not expecting this version released here.

My question is, anyone know when is the next Odyssey planned for Australian market? I am thinking to buy a new Odyssey, however concern that new release is due soon since the current one has been around since 2008.

Also, anyone bought Odyssey Luxury recently? would you mind sharing us the price?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    now the MY11 Ody lux comes with Sat nav, full intergraded blue tooth and reverse camera as standard.
    No more wood grain now has nice silver finish at last!

the standard comes with Bluetooth and rev sensors standard.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

New MY11 $49950 + on road cost VS MY10 $43990 drive away and you can add all the features you still pay under the $47000 mark.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    I'd rather buy cheaper and choose my own sat nav etc
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

I have just bought a new 2010 odyssey luxury (both compliance and model year) for $40,000 drive-away, including a set of deluxe floor mats and a luggage area mat. although the tech upgrades on the MY2011 luxury would have been a nice bonus, i didn't want to pay so much extra for them... now just trying to find out the best way to get parking sensors and bluetooth fitted...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    shopping for an odyssey luxury.. whats the best price people are getting now? i am in sydney east side..
    Web: www.jdmconcept.com.au

Email: sales@jdmconcept.com.au

Like our Facebook page and get the latest special offer and news update

^^ not keeping track on price but definitely interest to see you to be a RB owner

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    ^^ not keeping track on price but definitely interest to see you to be a RB owner
    lol.. no worries...

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    U looking for MY10 or 11? $40k on a brand new MY10 is a super deal.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    sorry MY11 Luxury.