Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro

Shipping full bodykit interstate

Hey guys, time for a very noob question!

I'm wanting to ship my full accord euro lipkit interstate as there are a few guys interested from NSW, but since the pieces are so big, I'm having trouble thinking of the best way to pack them!

This is what I have tried so far.. as you can see its nor efficient or effective (and quite embarassing, really !)

Basically, I was thinking of putting a few boxes together with sticky tape to make an enclosure

From the experience of all who have shipped car parts, what is the best way to pack this kit?

Also, I'm thinking of using http://transdirect.com.au/ as my friend told me that they were good, can anyone back this up?

Thanks!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    why dont you try buying a big box their not that expensive probably wont rip apart(from using seperate boxes sticken tape together) and for the shipping parts im not to sure ...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    bubblewrap, u can buy them at post office, officeworks and reject shop. then big box

just do what youre doing atm..
    get boxes..cut them up and cover the kits..

i use transdirect all the time!
    i recommend them..
    cheap and easy to use, always on time too!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Thanks for the replies guys! I guess I'll just keep trying until I get it right!

i loled =X

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Shh theres a reason why I posted in the noob section :P

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    What I did with my lips is cut strips of cardboard thin enough to bend, and just go from there.

First bubblewrap it then cardboard it with individual strips (about 40-50cm long and 10-20cm wide).
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Hatch2009

Baggage Freight

You could probably bubble wrap the kit really well, and send it as fragile freight.

Ive used a comparison site before called baggage freight. all the major freight companies have instant quotes on there.

Been satisfied both times ive used it.
    Last edited by wynode; 31-08-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Link removed as per request of baggagefreight.