Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04' EURO LUX

what are your thoughts on a honda vtr250?

i am looking into purchasing a new motorbike. i sold my honda cbr250rr a couple months back cos i ran into some financial problems. and since the summers coming up i am thinking of getting another bike. i am on my l's and im interested in naked bikes and the regular sporty looking ones. so i did my research and came by the honda vtr250. what are your thoughts on this bike?

great commuter and great leaner/p plate bike. Has decent reslae value too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EF Civic+VTR250
    I highly recommend this bike for a learner. I have this bike in white, 2010 model. Perfect for cruising, also a very EASY bike to ride!

I've always leaned towards the sports bikes but after I got this I no longer want one, the bike has really taught me to enjoy the ride rather than the speed.

Let me know if you wanna know anything else!

Liza

rode both, i like both. but be prepared the vtr250 aint as high revvng or as fast as a cbr250rr.
    however the vtr is very very comfortable and maneuvourable in traffic.

one of the best bike you can learn on especially for L/Ps riders

Member Array
    Car:
    Teggy, Spada Vt
    the spada is one of the best learner bikes. iv never wanted to get rid of mine so i turned it into a weekend ride + pet project bike with a few home made mods in it. its not gonna give you the same feeling as a RR but it still got plenty to give. smooth and easy in and out of traffic conditions. way more comfy than a RR + better on fuel.
    -=¤§ ń Ĩ ģ ĥ ţ Ŵ ő Ł F §¤=- ™

info worth the rep point?
    WIFE AND DOG MISSING!!!
    REWARD FOR DOG

cant go wrong with the vtr250, i had a test ride on a mates one and that thing is soo bloody easy to ride

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    Never heard a bad word about them for a learner. When I was looking for my first bike a while back all I heard from experienced riders was "Get a vtr250!".
    Honbra