Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Autotechnik rb3 **noblesse & ame**

Hey Guys,

I'm Budi from Autotechnik Tuning.

I purchased this RB3 brand new about 6 months ago. This car serves as my daily to commute from home to work.

I needed a car that is big enough to carry parts and yet still able to modify at the same time.

The car is pretty much stock at the moment. I have actually started ordering parts for the car from about 3 months ago.

The first part that arrived was the wheels. They are AME SHALLEN GRACER in the following size:
    Front: 22 x 8.5 +38
    Rear: 22 x 9.5 +38

However, I haven't got a chance to fit them as they were sold on the first day they arrived. So now I'm in process of ordering a different set of wheels.

The second part is the Bodykit which has just arrived yesterday. I will post some photos once I have opened the box.

Last edited by autotechnik; 18-05-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    AUTOTECHNIK
    THE ART OF TUNING
    Official Distributor for AME wheels, WEDS, FUJITSUBO, ARQRAY, KICS, 3D Design, Fujita, CT-Engineering
    sales@autotechnik.com.au

Hi Budi, welcome to the family section on OH. i bet the 22 inch AME have been sold to a Tarago owner..... which brand of body kit u have ordered? keep us updated

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    ^^^^ Andy I know what is going on his RB3 but I better just let him do all the talking, definitely I love the body kits its MAD one

this guy is the one that supplied most of my part in all my car,

so if you guys really need almost any part from Japan or even the World just contact him, I bet he can source them for you

Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    Hi Budi, welcome to the family section on OH. i bet the 22 inch AME have been sold to a Tarago owner..... which brand of body kit u have ordered? keep us updated
    Yeah, The 22inch AME sold to a customer with a Tarago. We won top judged rims award at auto salon 2010

I'll be using Noblesse PS for the RB3. The bodykit was just released in October and this set is the first one ever sold outside japan.

I didn't even look at the photos of the bodykit when I ordered them as they were still in development at the time.

I chose this bodykit because I don't need to change the side skirts and it still has similar ground clearance as the stock bumper bars.

Photos are now available.

AUTOTECHNIK
    THE ART OF TUNING
    Official Distributor for AME wheels, WEDS, FUJITSUBO, ARQRAY, KICS, 3D Design, Fujita, CT-Engineering
    sales@autotechnik.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by aka_NSX View Post
    ^^^^ Andy I know what is going on his RB3 but I better just let him do all the talking, definitely I love the body kits its MAD one

this guy is the one that supplied most of my part in all my car,

so if you guys really need almost any part from Japan or even the World just contact him, I bet he can source them for you
    Thanks Laski for fitting the Eclipse navigation.

so next will be my focal sub?
    AUTOTECHNIK
    THE ART OF TUNING
    sales@autotechnik.com.au

very good choice on Noblesse stuff.... make sure you order the rear diffuser and rear taillight plate as well * thumb up*

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by autotechnik View Post
    Thanks Laski for fitting the Eclipse navigation.

so next will be my focal sub?
    Bring it on mate . . . .

very good choice on Noblesse stuff.... make sure you order the rear diffuser and rear taillight plate as well * thumb up*
    I bet he ordered all the parts exactly like the one in the photos, he never done it half way when you are talking about modifications . . .

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by autotechnik View Post

That kit looks good and not too over the top. Would love to see your car once it is done up!

which brand on suspension mod is targeting......

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Nice one, i thought you're getting the other noblesse kit.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

which brand on suspension mod is targeting......
    Not sure yet. I haven't decided on the suspension.

I'll look into that once I have decided on the wheels
    AUTOTECHNIK
    THE ART OF TUNING
    sales@autotechnik.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Nice one, i thought you're getting the other noblesse kit.
    Thanks

I prefer the Noblesse ps rather than the Lux kit. Ps is a bit sportier..
    AUTOTECHNIK
    THE ART OF TUNING
    sales@autotechnik.com.au