Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i reckon go the evo6 tme so damn quick plus on track with some mods is just damnnnnnnnnnn

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Of course the EVO is an easier car to drive. It's not FWD, so it's surely more track suitable because you're not turning with your only two powered wheels.

And if it's an easier car to drive that's probably a good thing? Surely'd it'd be a step backwards to get a car that's harder to drive?

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    Mitsubishi hit the nail on the head with the EVO range... its a great car

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    alright just asked a few owners stock was 19. but with afew mods they ran higher.
    That is still very impressive. Stock wrx turbo can be tuned safely to around 16psi and im guessing a stock sti which is always on par with the evo's will have abit more psi then its younger brother. Ive always loved evo's
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Well its all handling on the track anyways so it shouldnt matter till the straight. Had a passenger session in my friend's 06 sti teaching me corners, passed an evo and did it again in the timed session. was just on street tyres+cusco coils, so i guess sti's are on par.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla AE92
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    alright just asked a few owners stock was 19. but with afew mods they ran higher.
    The Evolution 6 TME (nicknamed 6.5) runs 1.4 bar boost stock,that's around the 21psi mark. It differs from the "regular" Evo 6 in that it has Titanium/Magnesium coated turbine blades for 600rpm faster spool. Consider this, it makes full boost before 3000rpm in comparo with the DC2R's VTEC engaging in the 5000+ rpm range?

Quote Originally Posted by neni View Post
    i reckon go the evo6 tme so damn quick plus on track with some mods is just damnnnnnnnnnn
    Yeh, very quick cars. My brother has one with BPU (Basic Performance Upgrades). I spoke to the previous owner at a dyno day and he managed a 12.9 with a cat back. They are very, very fast on race tracks too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    24psi stock from evo ?? how lol wrx is like 12-13

Lol my99 Wrx is 14.5psi stock.. An sti depending on year is around 16-20 stock

The only gripe with Evo is interiour it's like driving a lancer glx lol bar the seats

Evo will rip a dc2r in pieces ..
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post
    power wise? my friends s2k got smoked by an evo and i always thought the dc2r would give the evo a run for its money.. is that normal?or is my friend a crap driver?lol
    Normal my stock Wrx is par with an s2k with I/H/E ..
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

too bad standard wrx's are sh1t around corners
    WP: 1.03.4
    Winton: 1.30.9

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Quote Originally Posted by damienm View Post
    too bad standard wrx's are sh1t around corners
    Lol

I've owned civics dc2s ek9(back in nz) and now a my99 Wrx.. Let me tell you it's not
    And evos are on another level again
    Last edited by 4age8u; 29-03-2012 at 03:10 PM.

You just came outta nowhere and kept talking in a thread that's over a year old... like nothing ever happened!

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    Normal my stock Wrx is par with an s2k with I/H/E ..
    I wouldn't say you had a proper go with it to be honest lol